Reviews for Separate Paths
ARRRRGGGGHHH chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
why didn't you finish it?
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Charlie is spelt with an ie, not ey.
HibarixZhen chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
I love it 3

Update soon
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
good story
Goldenfightergirl chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
So this is a Bella and Jacob pairing? Love the story XD
connolrebecca chapter 16 . 1/20/2010
Great chapter - Rachel reminds me of my sister, she tells me all the time that I don't have any tits. I sympathise with Bella. But she has Jacob Black to hug so I don't actually feel sorry for her :)
Luvntwilight chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
Thanks for updating.
connolrebecca chapter 15 . 1/16/2010
Well played by Bella - cooking up a storm.

Quil and Embry are so hilarious
sirwayde chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
I'm really enjoying this though Im Team Jacob,I really enjoy seeing her interact with Edward and looking forward to a love triangle developing.I wonder how Edward feels about he has feelings for only thing that bugs me is the fact that everyone's so young and Jacob's kinda coming off as controlling.I know he's worried but he needs to lay off a excellent story though,everyone's in soon.
connolrebecca chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
Hey Merry Christmas - and this chapter was a great present.

And the way you write Jake and Bella's friendship is so wonderful. I love the way she instantly picked up on how tough it had been on him and how the thought of being away from him was horrifying to her
jennawash16 chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
Yes, I agree, ice is a very bad thing! Great chapter! Charlie better cave before summer vacation!
flamanipulator chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
this is seriously my favorite story at the moment! you've got a great imagination and a good way of putting your thoughts onto paper. I can't wait to see what you post next. Have a Merry Christmas!

and thanks for mentioning my name, it's kinda cool when you get to see your name at the bottom of a story. :)
connolrebecca chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
I loved both scenes in this chapter. I love how much Jake and Bella confide in each other, and how they belong to each other - it is really great. I think you capture better than any other writer (including SM) that they are truly best friends.

And the "date" scene - what a great twist. So glad he isn't into Bella - now I can like him :)
flamanipulator chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
I liked this chapter. Daniel's a cool guy, and I'm glad he wasn't actually flirting with Bella. :) this was good, and I can't wait until the next chapter.
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
Good let's get back to Jacob. Edward is cute in the movies, but...watch an interview with Robert Pattinson and he looks downright creepy.