Reviews for Obdurate Heart Reprise
abio2142 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Thanks for the ending. I stumbled upon the Maul and Oni romance with mating instincs and that lead me to obdurate and then to you. I get so disappointed with the unfinished stories so again thanks. Also I liked your plot device about the ship.
SpyderByter chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
mother of god you're perfect *_*
Sara chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Hi!

it's a good, nice happy ending. And I found it not Dark enougth for my taste, but it is nice anyway. And Maul's letter at this end just puts this huge grin on my face.

nice work, especially as taking over some one else work is probably quite hard.

Sara
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Fantastic ending. Great job for one of my favorite stories.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Well, it was rushed, and the characters weren't quite the same as in MorningHell's version, but I thank you for the closure. I disappoints me to see great stories abandoned.
little.tel chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh I positively love you for this! _ I was so upset to see that Obdurate Heart was incomplete and unlikely to ever be finished. I'm actually surprised your stories don't have more reviews. They're all very good.

I really enjoy Obi-Wan/Maul stories and you write the best ones. I hope you write some more. _
Heart Of Paper chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I love you for this. Need more angst though. Very nicely done.
FalconWings14 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Yay! I love it! I was so desperate for an ending to that story. Thank you! And while there were a few bristly flaws such as the use of words such as 'hickey' which didn't quite fit with the setting in my mind, I still feel you did MorningHell's story justice and provided the ending we all wanted. Kudos.
Neonn chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Oh, thank you SO MUCH for providing an ending! And it was so well done-nice and short, yet still so...I'm not sure what word goes here. Um...meaningful? Sure. It was a very good ending. I think it followed the form of the rest of the story, despite the author change. And it was so darn HAPPY. I was expecting something significantly DARKER, but it's a happy ending, while still remaining readable and plausible.

That gave some much needed closure. Loved it!
Carmarthen chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Absolutely lovely-I must say, I appreciate the closure, too, and I think this is my favorite of your takes on the boys so far. Nice layering of motivations.
Uzumakiblood chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
D I liked it! That's going into my favorites yay!
nannon chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
cool. a really good ending for a really good story.
ChaosProphet chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
aw happy ending. maul's (khameir now?) dark humor is a nice touch. i have a hard time seeing obi-wan as the rebellious one, but given that this whole arc was AU, im malleable. :D good job on wrapping up obdurate heart, it was great to read an ending to such an interesting maul/obi-wan.
MorningHell chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I liked it very much. It wasn't as long and drawn out or as agonizingly...LONG as I would have made it, so I appreciate that, as I'm sure any reader would. What I like most about it, though, is the fact that it's a happy ending. What I had envisioned-and tried to write a thousand times-was much darker, and it did not offer a happy but plausible conclusion like yours managed to do. When all was said and done and the story was over, I had always planned for canon to remain unchanged outside the story. I'm sure you can guess what that means must have happened.

I also loved the fact that you applied a signature qoute at the beginning, as was the story's trend when I wrote it. In a lot of ways, I think it's much better than what I could have done with it. It leaves people with a good feeling. Thank you for ending my story, at long last.

- MH
Dark Austral chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh gosh, it's been awhile since I read Obdurate Heart (thanks for making an excuse to reread). And yes, I was too a bit sad that there was never an ending. And I musy say Thank you for writing one.

It was a great read and the banter between the two was great. And yay for happy endings. And thanks for posting this.