Reviews for Little Shinigami and Solo
sister of death chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love your work
Kari Suttle chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
Awesome fic! I loved your version of Heero as a kid! Very believable. I'm going straight to part two!
Romanec chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
Damn, this was fucking amazing! What a ride! How did you manage to do it, and why hasn't it gotten more reviews? Agh, I just wish it had been longer, but awesome work! :D
Dark Reborn chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
This story is so sweet! I really love it! Thank you for writing and finishing this part, "Little Shinigami and Solo". How you portrayed Duo was very well written. Now, off in search for "Meeting the Planet"! _
BlueIceSpirit chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
That was great

Those two as kids are so cute XD

Part two here i come :)
Shinigami Requiem chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
I'm looking forward to the next installment -
camillian chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
Hi! i can't wait for the next part of this fic since i'm sure it's going to be an explosive reunion :)
Blackrosebunny chapter 12 . 7/4/2008
Aww man! I can't wait for the next installment! O man! Poor Duo, bathroom duty... I hate bathroom cleaning. - The ending was really cute but a little sad! Another great story Happy Fourth of July! -will be stalking your profile for the next story- C:
snowdragonct chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
Aw, sweet. I still have to say, I like this "child" version of the boys better than any I've ever seen. They are wise and simple all at once. Things are typically black and white for them. Their friendship is unquestioning and written in stone. I'll be dying to see their reunion and all it entails. And meanwhile, congrats on a very nice job.
Shinikami Dragon chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
do you know how much i love you, and how much i love this fic?

LIKE oh SO much!

keep up the good work!

Xx Sandra a.k.a Shini.D xX
Blackrosebunny chapter 11 . 6/27/2008
Ew Dr. J! Creepy old man... Ugh he gives me the creeps. Uh-oh I hope things go well for Duo and "Solo"! . Great chapter!
snowdragonct chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
Uh oh...I see trouble ahead for them.

Duo's determination to get to Earth is sweet. He's got such a dream and is so set on making it come true. There's no doubt at all that he will.

Can't help but wonder what Solo's bad experiences have been, though, and it gave a somber tone to the whole chapter. Their nice interlude of planet-watching seemed overshadowed a bit, and that ending was downright ominous.

Glad you update quickly, because I'm already wanting more!
aya-chan chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
I like how it Duo giving Heero the tank top, and black spandex shorts.
Blackrosebunny chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
Haha! XD We! Again thanks for an update! Its ok I was being a smartass :P I loved the chapter... except for the bloody hand thing... I'm not very good with the sight of blood and I just imagined it and ew. Anyways~ enough of my ramblings. at the part where Duo is attacked I was like, NO! We need "Solo"! I'm such a dork... . Again I loved the chapter and can't wait for the next update! *dances in a circle like a dog waiting for a walk*
snowdragonct chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
Wow. Once again...amazing.

It's wonderful that the two boys understand and trust each other almost instinctively.

I was worried that "Solo" might think Duo had stolen from him and run off...and while he followed him, it seemed to be more about watching his back than trying to catch him at something deceitful.

And Duo...well, once again, he's seen so many horrible things in his life, that the shock of this incident dissipates quickly. As it should...frankly, wasting a lot of time angsting over a monster like Stent would have been useless. He was going to kill Duo. He got what he deserved. Law of the jungle, or the street.

I'm glad Duo didn't get all weak and teary about it, too. (I like him as a strong, resilient character. He can have moments of weakness, and even cry...as long as it's not overdone. But fundamentally, he's a survivor.)

So...they've got ammo, transportation...and SPANDEX! Hee-hee. Nice touch!