Reviews for Beginnings
93 Diagon Alley chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
Dunno how I missed this one for so many years, but I'm glad I just found it in the bowels of my inbox.
These were brilliant, I loved each and every one (especially this last one!) :)
dina arumor chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
This was so beautiful! Even though the stories were short the sadness, desperation and hapiness was wonderfully described
Linnn chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
I loved Albus' chapter especially. It broke me. This was beautiful.
FamousNoOne chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
Love love love!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 25 . 6/14/2012
I liked a lot of your little drabbles, my favorite by far is this last one for Harry Potter. It's so sweet and innocent and very well written.
ThePerfectMess chapter 25 . 1/29/2012
So beautiful and touching. Every single one. This last one really took the prize though, amazing. X
Tawnyfur chapter 25 . 8/14/2011
If you were trying to shatter my heart into a million itty bitty pieces, congratulations, you've succeeded. Some of these were very touching; the Cedric one just about made me snap (very well done). All of your little drabbles here appear to be quite in character. They each talk about moments that you would normally never think of, which is quite often difficult to find in Harry Potter fan fiction. Beautiful, profound prose and a lovely series of drabbles!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
I'm not really sure but was Seamus's father a muggle? Must have been..
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 16 . 7/14/2011
Poor Petunia she wanted so much to have magic and when she couldn't well...we all know what happened to her..haha
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
This is so sad. Poor brothers..were they twins as well? I always forget...
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
It would have been great if Lily and James were together. He should have been sorted into Gryffindor..but his heart was set on SLytherin..damn dummy
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
She'll die a hero! Oh I LOVE this short story you have written
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
:) poor Remus..but he will find very loyal friends! :D
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
IT makes you really wonder why Peter was ever sorted into Gryffindor...
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 3 . 7/14/2011