Reviews for Beginnings
Bottled Sunshine chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
I love them all! Somehow, though they themselves are brief, they feel distinctly as though they came from a larger story. (Obviously they did; they came from Harry Potter, but more than that I mean each could inspire its own fanfic.)

Brilliantly done.

Shnuffas chapter 25 . 6/12/2011
This is the best out of all :)
TonksftMemories chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
I LOVE these so much, I hope you continue!
chocolate fish chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
*like* I'd kind of just assumed that Fabian died first, but that might just be because Fred died first... Anyway, it was fabulous, and it had exactly the right... feel to it. If you know what I mean.
chocolate fish chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ha! Tonks graceful. That's fabulous, and explains the name well. I do think that Tonks is beautiful and elegant, though, like her name :)
alpaca-army-general chapter 25 . 8/11/2010
I just love all these little drabbles, especially Harry's, Neville's, Lily's, and Charity's. :D Wonderful story!
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 25 . 6/29/2010
Wow - I really liked the emotions you managed to capture in each of your short drabbles, and some different takes taht worked but I would not have tried. I really enjoyed your perspective into these 25 characters heads.
RavenEcho chapter 25 . 1/4/2010
I loved all these drabbles. :) My favorite, I think, was the one about Cedric.
sleepy queens chapter 25 . 8/26/2009
The beginnings are sometimes the most important of them all, aren't they? You did a great job on these.
thelightningstrike chapter 25 . 8/24/2009
These are all lovely, especially this last one.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 25 . 8/21/2009
These are really great. It's wonderful to have someone create these little moments. And you used characers I never would have considered, like Fluer and Charlie, and even Charity Burbage. I really hope, despite the interceding year, that you do continue these. I few more would be lovely. Normally I don't like HP fanfics (its simply too right as is the alter in any way) but these are seperated from the story and momentary enough that they are just endearing.
Lacarnum Inflamarae chapter 25 . 1/30/2009
Oh, the irony. Loved it.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 25 . 11/23/2008
love this fic!
bmdohmen chapter 25 . 9/26/2008
What a perfect way to end this wonderful series. I had to go tuck my babies in after reading the last chapter, before I could review. You made my heart smile.
615 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »