Reviews for Beginnings
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ha! Tonks graceful. That's fabulous, and explains the name well. I do think that Tonks is beautiful and elegant, though, like her name :)
alpaca-army-general chapter 25 . 8/11/2010
I just love all these little drabbles, especially Harry's, Neville's, Lily's, and Charity's. :D Wonderful story!
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 25 . 6/29/2010
Wow - I really liked the emotions you managed to capture in each of your short drabbles, and some different takes taht worked but I would not have tried. I really enjoyed your perspective into these 25 characters heads.
RavenEcho chapter 25 . 1/4/2010
I loved all these drabbles. :) My favorite, I think, was the one about Cedric.
sleepy queens chapter 25 . 8/26/2009
The beginnings are sometimes the most important of them all, aren't they? You did a great job on these.
thelightningstrike chapter 25 . 8/24/2009
These are all lovely, especially this last one.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 25 . 8/21/2009
These are really great. It's wonderful to have someone create these little moments. And you used characers I never would have considered, like Fluer and Charlie, and even Charity Burbage. I really hope, despite the interceding year, that you do continue these. I few more would be lovely. Normally I don't like HP fanfics (its simply too right as is the alter in any way) but these are seperated from the story and momentary enough that they are just endearing.
Lacarnum Inflamarae chapter 25 . 1/30/2009
Oh, the irony. Loved it.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 25 . 11/23/2008
love this fic!
bmdohmen chapter 25 . 9/26/2008
What a perfect way to end this wonderful series. I had to go tuck my babies in after reading the last chapter, before I could review. You made my heart smile.
HallowedInk chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Good story. I liked the way it seemed so complete in itself because you finished with Harry- really put things into perspective.
sophia666 chapter 14 . 8/17/2008
One of the many reasons we love 'Abe'. He's such a great older brother.
Jessa Martin chapter 25 . 8/7/2008
love these - they're very well done and seem so complete for being so short in length.
JJ Rust chapter 25 . 8/1/2008
Oh great one to end on. The world through the perspective of Baby Harry.

Well done for this entire series of one shots. Some very talented, creative and strong writing here.
JJ Rust chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
Nice bit of jealousy. I think it would fit a younger Fleur. Oh, it should be "Mama" instead of "Maman."

Overall, good as always. You got an amazing talent for bringing to the surface the personality of these characters in just a few sentences.
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »