Reviews for Beginnings
JJ Rust chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
Good one. And from what we see of Tonks in the books no one would ever think she was good enough to become an auror.
JJ Rust chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Cool bit for Dean, and how he thinks something so common in the "real world" can seem like magic.
JJ Rust chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Great insight into Lupin's fears.
JJ Rust chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Very good. I can easily picture Luna doing this for her father.
JJ Rust chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Very good one. Like the internal struggle and disbelief shown by Peter when he realizes he has gone over to the dark side.
JJ Rust chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Cool scene. Lupin probably would be the sensible one when it comes to James asking out Lily. Can't go wrong with ending it with an explosion.
cherry-flavored-vanilla-coke chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
wow, I really enjoyed reading this. how do you come up with such wonderful ideas? you're very talented. thumbs up :)
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
A really nice insight into Cedric's character. Great last line. Terrific foreshadowing for GOF. We can see a little why Cedric became a Tri-Wizard champion.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Really short, but it captures a good amount of the pain Augusta must be going through. Good job.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Forget the hair changing part. I loved the whole she will grow up to be graceful and elegant. That had me laughing knowing what Tonks will become.
A Catholic Girl chapter 25 . 7/18/2008
This is amazing.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 16 . 7/16/2008
Well, there ya go . . . making me feel sorry for Harry's aunt.

This was really good, and just says so much about the characters in such few words.

Lovely!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
Ah . . . Weasley family love and laughter (and after the last couple of drabbles, it's good to laugh!)

Bill's the exasperated big brother, as always! Adore him!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
very telling, this scene of family life with Ari, Albus, and Aberforth (not to mention Al's special friend!) Doesn't it just make you respect Abe more, knowing what he went through, who he put first . . . I'm sure his feelings about Ari are complex as well, as is anyone who's ever been a caretaker for a family member. But I do love your use of something as simple as a bead, that can express matters far more complicated than what the characters themselves are showing.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
Oh goodness! I just . . . couldn't stop tears from welling up. Love how you took the prompt and gave it that child-like innocence about Neville's blunt, stark perception of the world, and then juxtaposed that with the conversation with adults, and Nev's perception of that. It was chilling and sad at the same time for me!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »