Reviews for Beginnings
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That's so sweet.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Interesting start. I'll be interested in the next bit.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aww! Lovely, I loved how Ted didn't like the name Nymphadora, but he couldn't deny Andy anything on that day. So sweet! The end was cute. And oh, the irony..."grow up to be beautiful and graceful and elegant"...LOL! Great first chapter! More soon, I hope?
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh sweet! I enjoyed this very much!

Keep Writing!
MBP chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Katy, this is just adorable. I love it. :) Can't wait to see what's next.
LJ Fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aw, so cute. But there's Ted's problem, right there: just say no to stupid names.
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
TONKS!

yay!

luv it!
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Yay! Another fic! I love it, it's the perfect combination of sweet and funny!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This could be interesting
mackgirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I really liked this one, and completely remember that feeling well.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
aw how cute! I love Tonks! RIP.

This sounds like it will be a great little fic! Keep writing! It's really fun to read.
painted.inkblot chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I love the writing style switch that also gives insight into the main characters' personalities here. While Andromeda projects something of uptightness, elegance, straightforwardness, suddenly there's Ted who projects confusion and a kind of everlasting patience, all tying in for a hilarious last line.
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was a wonderful little snippet. :D

Nora xx
laura-csm chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Yay! New story! Anyways, I love how Andromeda thinks that 'Nymphadora' is going to be beautiful and graceful and elegant, and as we know, Tonks is not graceful at all! I love the line at the end. Wonderful drabble.
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh I loved it! I liked how you listed how she was feeling because it seemed so right, and the name touch was a great foreshadow! Loved the touch of humour at the end too, I can just imagine it. Can't wait to read the rest of these, looks like they're going to be great!

Elle xx