Reviews for Sunday's Crossword
ChocoChip101 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
you forgot 'something new'! aw well. who cares. i love your cross-word themed story so far! please update soon :D
PunkZZZ chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That's such a cute idea... memories triggered by a crossword puzzle... :D

Artemis
Obviously-Outlissa chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
The wedding scene made me giggle.

'So she can shoot him at the knees if he tries to run for it?'

Beautiful line, cruel but witty. Very well written. I can't wait to read the rest!
Red's 21st chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
This was a really fun one to read! I can't wait to see more!
Red's 21st chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
"I can't help it, Jean. It is their nature to be indecisive." Hahaha! These are so fun to read, and very nicely written too!
Red's 21st chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hehehe! This is a really interesting idea for a story, and very fun to read!
Ru-Doragon chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
-cups hands around mouth and shouts from a distance- You forgot something NEW! Other than that, this is a great story. I like it a lot. Not sure it fits romance totally but whatever. If it wasn't in that then I never would have even found it. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon. _
winglessfairy25 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
That was really really nice. I like it. Roy just waited for that chance. XD Great work! I like it. :D

Rin
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Well, if it was Roy and Hawkeye's wedding, we know there will be a holster there. Good job, good luck!
Blaze Alchemist chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
This is a very creative idea, keep up the great work!
winglessfairy25 chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
This is very intriguing. I like the whole crossword idea. It's very unique. I guess the general would be Riza's grandfather? Anyways, this is a really good and well written story. I'm looking forward to more chapters. :]

Rin
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
This sentence is confusing: "A general approached her and gave her a small pat on the shoulder and a touch to her face and then turned away and she smiled only slightly." um...or maybe I'm just stupid lol :D

The general wasn't mustang...and was hawkeye the 'her'?
Rissy-chan chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
New!
dark angelic kitty chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
very original. i like the crossword idea :) but the chapters r brief and the emotions r subtle for me to feel like anything is happening. but anyhow, i hope u update soon ]
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
DUCK!

Lol - Awesome job! Can't wait for more!

-Riss