Reviews for Of Mice, Men and Obstinate Arrows
George Oswald Dannyson chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
This waas good while it lasted
A Girl Named Blessed chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Ironically, the episode that this story is supposed to take place directly after is the one that I just watched. I only got into Scrapped Princess a few weeks ago ;P

Anyway, this story is really good! I love the way you delve into the minds of the characters, especially Chris' in the earlier chapters when he's acting so... professional about everything. One of my favourites was the end of chapter five:

"Now, the truth was that Chris did have an idea... sort of. He just... He just couldn't explain how it possibly could make a difference."

Anyway, the amount of Scrapped Princess fanfiction out there is pretty much nonexistent, let alone Chris/Winia stories (that are GOOD, no less!) so this was really enjoyable to read. I DO hope that you one day continue it, but even if you don't I really enjoyed reading it so thanks for putting it on the site ;) Chris/Winia are just TOO cute.
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
It's so hard to come across Scrapped Princess fics, not to mention Chris/Winia pairings, and good ones at that! This is a wonderful story; please continue!
Lychee Green Tea chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
This is good! Good enough that it should be updated!

...Wow, that was my worst attempt at being inconspicuous. Ever.

Anyways, you really are a talented writer. All of the characters are acting plausibly and well within their personalities, and you seem to have a general idea on where this story is going as a whole.

If you're having difficulties with writer's block, my friendly advice is to write what you have in mind now, even if it may be chapters and pages away from where you are at the moment. You don't want to lose any inspiration you already have, after all, and I find that it's easier to fill in the smaller gaps in between when my mind isn't constantly thinking about some particular scene in the future. Have confidence in your abilities, because you are a good writer!

Thank you very much for writing something so intriguing in the Scrapped Princess fandom! And I really do hope you update!

Take care,

~LGT
Grummel chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
Do you plan to stray from the original story? It seems to me that this Code Black thing should be hard to keep in line with the meeting of Pacifica and Forsyth as it happened in the Anime.
Grummel chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
Nice character background for Seness. I always liked her.
Grummel chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I think you are overdoing the joke with Pacifica's cooking skill. Come on, the Arrows are special forces, they should be highly disciplined and trained to survive on any food they can get their hands on.

Never the less an interesting story so far!
EveryEye chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
Very interesting so far! It's great to see a Scrapped Princess fic that goes in depth into multiple characters AND doesn't center around Pacifica. I think all the characters are pretty spot-on, and I'm glad to see Seness playing a sizeable role here-there are hardly any fics that include her to a great degree, and she's totally the best! In any case, great stuff, and I hope to see more soon!
Kaorine chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Great story! Please update it ASAP (_)
mapo chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
Woah, five months between this chapter from the last one... I really have thought you drop this fic since summer !

Anyway, seems you've overcome the writer's block because this chapter is an interesting piece of work.

Just hope the next update won't take as long as the last one
Dragonlover149 chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
It's pretty good! Keep it up!
TheTruthIsALie chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
thank you!

keep up the good work;)
Lycoris Calantha chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
Hm... Interesting. I like how this is going... Good luck, right? I'm going to look forward on reading more of this.
TheTruthIsALie chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
love the story but...

UPDATE!
mapo chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
Your description about the Sene's thirst of power, its roots and its consequences on her psyché is outstandingly well written. You managed to give some depth to this character. Really, it's always a real pleasure to read another chapter of this story.

I'm really looking forward the following step even if I understand your will of well-written work.