Reviews for The Tribulation of Ron Stoppable
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I love this series. Poor Ron but sadistic Kim is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
atrocious grammar
mykes chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Haha I love this series. So funny :)
Redline57 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was awesome, nice job!
Pantherian Queen chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This awesome in the humor department. Please write more kigo stories and funny Ron stories.
Well of Silence chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
the "love?" trilogy.. hehe absolutely Hysterical :) Moves to the top of my Kigo List
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Hahaha... very nice. Poor Ron... P
PigSlay chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Hahha. XD Poor Ron. He needs to get a boyfriend during "Wedding Week" so he can have his own fights and annoy KiGo. ;)

Critiques:

1. Kim had turned his best friend into - Kim's a g irl. ;)

2. “Thats great,” - There needs to be an apostrophe ( ' ) in between the t and the s.

3. and a the name of one of the most expensive restaurants in Middletown on it. - And the or and a?

4. he wanted to ask a question that he didn't want to ask. - I guess this isn't a critique so much as a question. Do you mean he was going to ask a question he didn't want to, or do you mean exactly what you wrote?

5. I think "creped" is a misspelling. "Crept"?

6. gave Ron hope the the day wouldn't end in a massacre. - Hope that the day.

7. When the finally saw Johnny - When they finally saw Johnny.

8. the area where is testicles - Where his.

9. he sat their frozen as - Classic mistake. In this condition it would be "there", not "their".

10. ticked of individuals - off.

11. “I know your not - in this case it would be "you're" not "your".

I'm not trying to be rude with these critiques, I'm just trying to help you be a better writer. :)

P.S. Can't wait for Wedding Week! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
lol i HATE curious george so i see y kimmie would b mad :)

u r so awesome :)! keep it up!
BioDragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
And thus Ron gets a horrible trauma in his life... again. This guy does not have good luck does he?
Alcandre chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Wonderful! That's all that I need to say.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
*still trying to stop laughing*

This was priceless.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
wow... you gave me quiet a laugh here... poor ronald... but seriously you could just cut his head off than giving him a scare of his entire existence... thanks for posting... hoping for more kigo's to come...
Knight of Discord chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Ha, I liked how sadistic Kim was at the end of the dream.
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
ROTFLMAO

Freaking HILARIOUS! MAn, I'm freaking crying from laughter. Seriously, Ron freaking out cracked me up.