Reviews for And I Know It's True
Xanthia chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Honestly? That was AMAZING. This is the best Supernatural fic I have read so far. I really think the only thing to improve on would be adding something like an asterisk or three periods inbetween scene changes, like where it switches from ' What's going on? Dean's dead, but he's not?' to ' The green countryside is rolling outside the window'. Other than that, you were brilliant! I love this fic, and i would kill to see a sequel where Dean finds out that Sam thinks it was his fault and Dean hates him. Keep writing, X.
Anne McSommers chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Gotta admit, was awesome. I liked the in depth look on what sam felt like when the shape shifter was talking to him. The confusion on whether or not it was really dean was well written. I'd like to see a scene where dean finds out that sam still thinks he hates him.
V956970 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
aw poor sam... I like how you wrote it though!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Great story. I love the second to last line-Most of all I hate you because you're the reason Mom's dead. I love fics where Sammy thinks Dean hates him. I don't think you really have to work on anything, but use more details next to quotes. This is a problem of mine too. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, please continue.
jenilee chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Skin was the episode that made me fall in love with SN.

I enjoyed Sam's inner dialogue throughout. The self-doubts and worry that Dean, maybe does feel that way. I can see Sam thinking that he was to blame for everything. He's unsure of himself and the shifter's made him question his place and where he stands with Dean.

The fight scenes were well done. Enjoyed those and it was easy to read. Sometimes it's easy to get kind of lost in fight scenes, too many details or too few. Maybe it's the dialogue in between that helps? Breaks it up so it's not a mass of moves that gets lost into one another? Not sure.
smee13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
it was a good sam pov but i think (and dont hate me 4 sayin this!cause you asked 4 it) but i think it included too much direct quotes from the episode compared to your own writing. it was good though. (sorry again!)
Relativity1953 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I must say that when the episode "Skin" was first aired, this scene would have cast Dean in a very different (and wrong) light. I think people would have really disliked him.

However, this is a great Sam scene. The insight is awesome. And I love the fact that your Sam keeps up the Dean/notDean debate in his head throughout.

As I said, this fic would not have worked so early in the series. But, as a flashback for season 4 Sam, it would rock!
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 6/5/2008