Reviews for Bleach Destiny
ZeroFate chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
lol, that everyoone knows how to do getsuga tenshou, ichigo doesnt have any unique moves anymore .

on to the next chapter!
ZeroFate chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
wow, that was cool. It started off really romantic then changed to action packed fighting. :D

You're a good writer. :)

Keep it up.

ZeroFate chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
hm, this is interesting. i kind of like this pairing. :D

On to the next chapter!
Lady Rini chapter 23 . 7/28/2008
So now Ichigo and Senna have two children that will eventually drive them nuts as they get older. I can't waitto see if they will be as strong as their parents.
Lady Rini chapter 21 . 7/27/2008
Great fight scene between Ichigo combined with the Sougyoko to fight the Arturo.
Lady Rini chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
I hope Senna come back safe to Ichigo.
Lady Rini chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
I really thought that Rukia was going to be saved by Ichigo and the others, what a surprise Kaien is back.
Lady Rini chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
So it looks like help comes in many unexpected ways.
Lady Rini chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
Every time they defeat one another pops up. it's like an never ending cycle.
Lady Rini chapter 14 . 7/3/2008
I liked how you made Senna have a bankai since she didn't have one in the movie. Now they must go on and help the others.
CO Raven chapter 14 . 6/30/2008
People probably didn't review because it was shorter than usual. At the same time, don't let not getting reviews get you down. Check out my Bleach story. The review count is zero yet I still write. Besides, you hit the 20,0 word mark. A lot of people use that as their filter to sort out the stories that are likely to be dead. Feel happy. I'm sure you'll get more.
Lady Rini chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
I'm glad that Senna back to normal now her and Ichigo can help the others. Grimmy took care of the 5th Espada like it was nothing.
awakeningstorm3453 chapter 12 . 6/23/2008
:) i liked this chapter. glad that he saved her.

so, like, what was Renji doing at the time? XD j/k

anyway, update soon.

x December.
Lady Rini chapter 12 . 6/23/2008
Let's hope Rukia and the others can defend off Di Roy until Ichigo and senna get there to help.
Lady Rini chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
I hope Ichigo will be able to senna without hurting her too much. Let's hope grimmy will be able to fight the new espada.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »