Reviews for Run away with me
mia chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
I cried so hard thank you for this beautiful story please continue writing i want to know what happens to kae and also i thank you because storys like these affect the real world so please dont stop writing also i will tell many of my friends about your storys thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you you are amazing:)
Zoe chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Thank you so so much for this story. I just wish the ending wasn't as rushed; but all the love and passion, made up for that.
StakedVampire chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
My feeeeels. I can't handle it TT
ibtiamat chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
I am sorry, but I couldn't stand to read this story anymore after chapter 4... It was weakly written, not enough detail and emotions of the characters seems "detached" to say the least.

I read some of the reviews and for some I agreed and some were just plain idiotic.
I fast forward to the last chapter... HOW SAD! But realistic. I can tell you suffer or have suffered from the hatred of the LGBT Community, I too am a lesbian and also a Christian. Whoever stated "U r a christian" is a troll. He doesn't know what Christianity is about. Christ said "...above all these is LOVE." When Christians and even non-Christians think of Jesus, they think of LOVE and COMPASSION. That was the MAIN message from God when He sent His son. Christianity is an accepting Faith, anyone saying otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about and any self-claiming Christian spilling filth and hatred from his/her lips is blind.

Good story I guess...but it isn't really my type. I hope you have advanced as a writer. (I just saw this was written in 2008)
Thomas chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Look, I like this story, albeit, your writing form is somewhat weak, and the story is somewhat disjointed in its narration, but your concept is excellent, and you mange to articulate this relationship quite well, and the frustrations involved. However I do believe that Toph's emotional state would be far more volatile after being raped, and that just doesn't come across very well. But overall a nice fanfic, well done, you just got a new sub
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
R u a christian
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh uhuhu
TheCritic chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I swear if i see katara say "sweety" one more time im gonna kill myself.
Diane chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Haha I can so picture toph saying all those things great keep it up
Samantha chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I love the part where toph screams of pleasure that's something new And the rest was awesome keep it up
Diane chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I really done what you done with it and if you owned avatar too it would be the best please make more I loved it
NeverStopWriting chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Awwwwww
NeverStopWriting chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Ps are all the chapters gonna be relatively short?
NeverStopWriting chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
If I owned it I would do the same thing. They act like an old married couple anyway! They always argue and then they make-up later! And aww! Toph you sweetie you! The male population should take notes.
breelee3032 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
this sucked, no offence but i hated this