Reviews for Over The Rainbow
Oh my god
Ohmygod
Ohmyfuckinggod
jesuschristthisisamazing
Please update super soon! I have to say, I am IN LOVE your story. As you do not know me though, I shall let you in on a little secret. Since I'm an editor underneath all of my gushes and squeals, it really gets me annoyed when I can't simply read a good story due to spelling errors etc. in other words; I'm a nitpicky prick who has very limited stories on my 'oh my gawd this is so good' list.
Hint hint; this story is definitely on my list. I love it so much, everything about it. Honestly I thought Sasuke was opening up and being friendly a bit soon, but I'm assuming it's because of Naru- err, I mean, Nanako's amazing charm
Anyway, again, ignoring my ramblings, this is one seriously good story. Please update soon so I can bask in amazingnes once more
AnimePrincess47 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
SASUNARU SASUNARU!
jojo661538 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
wow what a good story keep up the good work i hope to read more soon _
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Nice, do update soon!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
It was getting so good! Anyway, I just hope you will update this soon. I really cant wait, its driving me mad!

I was justwondering what is the title to all the song that appear in the past few chapter. I think it would have been better if you post the title of the song at the end of the chapter.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
wow. this is a wicked story! please update. it would be epic if you did.

i am so jealous of your writing skills.
Yokai-san chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
i really do like this story. i've always wanted to see naruto crossdress since i truly enjoy the concept, and this is the first naruto story which i think made the crossdressing entirely believable.

Update ~ update ~ feed my addiction! lol

-kit
Stargazer chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Thoughts13 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Dance!

This was an enlightening chapter. I like the drama you've set up. I like that nanako is getting so many opportunities to shine. But you're making her sound a bit too perfect if you know what I mean. I can't wait for what sakura and ino are going to do!
shiverdreams chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Damned Sakura always causing trouble! I hate her lol

Anyway really amazing chapter this is getting very interesting!
melissaheartsanime chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Omg that was great!

Don't stop!

Needs more SasuNaru lol
shiverdreams chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
The part where Iruka and Kakashi talk to Naruto is so funny XD i really like your story im looking forward to see how sasuke acts! update soon
Nikotehfox chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
*sigh* I know that other people probably did it too, but I couldn't help but sing along... Another great chapter~! XD
netglow chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
wo

i'm excited for the chapter when naruto gets found out. ;D!

can't wait for more.~
Anafun chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
God, this is so great! Pleaz update soon! I can't wait for Nanako to meet Sasuke!

x