Reviews for The Beach
BeetleBug737 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Omg. Total mindblow.
abb chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
1 thing 2 say... WTF? teh story was well-written and everything... but i did KNOT get teh ending at all...
Raesha Valentine chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
wow... that was... definitaly one of the best stories i've read in a long time. after i finished, i actually had to go back and read it again. jeez, i... i'm speechless! you're amazing!
i love my cliffy chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
that was weird...
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Unexpected twist, yet if you squint hard enough, there is from the very beginning a slight hint of darkness to come.

Bad things lurk in good places, and such and made very good sesne of this saying, and the last line was very well put together with the rest of the story.

Pacing was very exceptional, and the brief sentences went very well with the idea concept. Great sentences, but short fragments.

Just like how you described her foolishness.

Sometimes, trust and goodness is a little short lived.

I love how you put that in there.

Usually I don't write such long reviews unless I really like a story. This is going onto my favorites.

Happy Writing,

TMoh
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was great! It was so unexpected and sad at the same time. I really loved it!
Charxelle chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Wow, unexpectedly dark...huh...I like it!

I just dont know who's the narrator here, but who cares, its cool!

Make more plz!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I think you know this, but that was incredible. A wonderful oneshot: it had a great flow and pace, and the simple descriptions were beautiful. Your ending surprised me, very much, and I admire its cleverness. I kind of wish you'd continue it...but it's fine the way it is. Unpredictable and enthralling. Great work.
Tanookie chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was so sad! D:

Popuri/Kai's my favorite pairing in the world! And you made me seriously question it for a moment!

...Kudos!