Reviews for Oh, the Irony
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Interesting, isn't it? It's really short, but I like the view you took, how a Death Eater saved them all. I also think it's interesting how your writing has changed over the years. This review is legitimate crap. I'm sorry.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I'm making a point to review at least one of your stories that I haven't before, per day.

Now, onto the review. Here lately I have really started to dislike first person POV. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I /can't/ stand it anymore. But I think it was rather fitting for this story in particular - not knowing exactly who the main character was gave the story more mystery. (Is that even spelled right? Gah, I hate that word!)

"Moldy-Voldy" made me giggle a little bit.

I can agree, Snape did end up saving Harry. While I think that Lily would've tried to fight, Voldy would've just killed her without hesitation, like he did James. And that's not much of giving up her life because of her love; that's more of the dying-fighting stance.

"Oh," he said, "I get it." - I can just picture him with a vacant expression, saying that.

And oh, my gosh. You actually have written in past tense. I don't remember a fic that you've done so in.

Overall, definitely not my favorite piece by you, but I don't think it's as bad as you think it is. I can definitely tell that you've grown as a writer! :D
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Haha, that's a good point. I like that we get to see people's reaction to finding out that Severus is really the reason Voldemort died. The argument is very valid, and I like that it's realistic. The dialogue was great, and some of the descriptions were awesome. Great job on this!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
"Lily was never a Death Eater either!" I like that because that's exactly where my mind jumped too. Somehow you always relate exactly to what I'm thinking. I like your early work same as your now work! Well done :)
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
lol The narrator has a skewed way of looking at things. xD But then of course, I guess he doesn't know about the Prophecy... lol. This was entertaining. :D
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love Snape man... until I knew Tonks and Remus he was my favorite... Don't ask... Cassie doesn't get it either! LOL! Great job!
Kirsti-Lee chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I suppose Lily would have given up her life anyway, but she probably wouldn't have had the chance to stand up to Voldemort and would have just been killed instantly like James. At the very least, Severus' plea made Voldemort pause when he normally would have attacked. Nice concept. :)
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
“To spare Lily, therefore giving Lily the chance to give up her life, thereby saving Harry,”

Not true,

Lily would've given her life for Harry despite whether Snape had asked or not...
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
i liked this a lot :D
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Yeah, but - umm. Good point.

Interesting little story.
FunkyFiction chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I get it, I really do. you are right about this... Snape is the reason that Harry is alive. I never thought of this before.

Great randomness. o)
Chocofreakazoid chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
interesting
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That's an interesting thought, I never realized that, ACTUALLY, a death eater saved his life twice! When Harry faked his death, Narcissa Malfoy didn't tell Voldy!

haha, Moldy-Voldy! That cracks me up...