Reviews for Sex And Vampires
alex chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
nice one n_n I loved "when life gives you lemons" so, I can't wait for nezt chap XD
sounds of music chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This story seems amazing! I was so excited when you mentioned it in When Life Gives You Lemons, and now it's finally here! I can't wait for the next chapter, please post again soon!
Briandelight chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
hmm, I liked it. wasn't Bella wearing a white dress in the beginning? can't wait for more
Angel of Sinne chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Yay! I can't believe it's another story from Daddy's little Cannibal herself :O And by the looks of it, I'm probably going to enjoy this one more than the last one LOL.
Fall Down Again Bella chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I love your stories. They're so...(for lack of a better word) sexy!
sarah chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
cool concept :]

i like the idea of 'war' between them
ChocolateandVampires chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Just want to review to encourage you to continue. I hope we get some dirty talking Edward? I'd add it to story alert but you are already on author alert so it would be a little bit redundent. So yay, I hope you get the reviews because an update tomorrow would be awesome!
Ellen Dean chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Hot, hot, hot! The rumors are true...you are scandalously talented at writing sex. Loved 'When Life Gives You Lemons' too!
SigningOff chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Omt (oh my tater), AHMAZING! I may even like this better than WLGYL, lol. You are such a good writer, haha I take tips from your writing, lol. I was trying to talk to my friend when reading this, and she was going "Danielle, are you listening to me?" Finally I just had to tell her I'd call her back! This demands all your attention at a time! Brava! Keep the hotness coming!
ivane-818 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
It has a beautiful beginning. And I can't wait to read more. This is going to be fun! haha...

update soon please!
Flip a Coin chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I made it through this chapter without anyone walking in on me this time. i hope this story turns out as hot as your other one. just thinking about it turns me on. Update soon!

- Heads
Sporkedd chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
:D yay!

more please! :D
musicluv585 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
wow interesting wat happened in your life... i really like your lemony stories especially this one which i am adding as a av right now so plz update soon :)
isacz chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OMG! I LOVE it! great job! update soon PLEASE! :);):)
edward is my homeboy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
very sexy, very hot... it shows thier sex flawlessly.
1,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »