Reviews for Sex And Vampires
Ellen Dean chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Hot, hot, hot! The rumors are true...you are scandalously talented at writing sex. Loved 'When Life Gives You Lemons' too!
SigningOff chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Omt (oh my tater), AHMAZING! I may even like this better than WLGYL, lol. You are such a good writer, haha I take tips from your writing, lol. I was trying to talk to my friend when reading this, and she was going "Danielle, are you listening to me?" Finally I just had to tell her I'd call her back! This demands all your attention at a time! Brava! Keep the hotness coming!
ivane-818 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
It has a beautiful beginning. And I can't wait to read more. This is going to be fun! haha...

update soon please!
Flip a Coin chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I made it through this chapter without anyone walking in on me this time. i hope this story turns out as hot as your other one. just thinking about it turns me on. Update soon!

- Heads
Sporkedd chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
:D yay!

more please! :D
musicluv585 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
wow interesting wat happened in your life... i really like your lemony stories especially this one which i am adding as a av right now so plz update soon :)
isacz chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OMG! I LOVE it! great job! update soon PLEASE! :);):)
edward is my homeboy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
very sexy, very hot... it shows thier sex flawlessly.
AshFF chapter 1 . 6/5/2008

great job so far!

keep it up!

nickiej
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was awesome. I loved it as I love all of your stories. The only correction I would like to make is that at the beginning of the chapter Bella is wearing a dress and then when Edward is taking off her clothes she is wearing pants and a shirt. Just wondering if I missed something. Other than that I loved it. You are a great writer. Please update tomorrow. Even though I wont be able to read it because I am going camping, I dont think other fans should be deprived of another bitchin' chapter. Cant wait for more lemons.

Isabella
DatBengaliFinesse chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OMG!

wen i saw the title

i was like ...yup another banger(no pun intended) LOL

haha THAT was HOT!

like the mental pics were just amazing

edward is one fine n sexy specimen [;

i loled wen she explained how he took off his shirt slow just cuz he thought it "scared" her by goin too fast but then said how he actually htought it was sexy xP

damn

youll DEFINITELY get over 5O easily..

trust me

ur known throughout fanfiction n the real world apparently hhah

UPDATE TOMORROW PLEASE :D
sylamesio123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
lol. loved it!
HelenaCullen chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I really like your stories. Please update soon.

HelenaCullen
s m Neal chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
oh thats good whats going to happen
1,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »