Reviews for Sex And Vampires
IFuckWithJacob chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
WOW! I really get wet when reading these, love the whole story line. However, I've read better ones of Bella and Edward. credit to the writer thou

' 'me if any of you'd like to have some fun on MSN or skype ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
awesome way to start
dare2BU chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
It ends there? Haha. It was awesome though. Bella was so awkward, it was funny but even though she was so insecure about her ability to please her man...or her vampire...she did. I found that interesting.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
Non sense, it's all good, yous a good righter, ether way, keep up the good rightin' :) !
This whole storie is good, throught the first to 13. how ever reads it will like it. I know I did, do...!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Your not inmature, becuase i thought so to, it was dame funny, who wouldn't, mature or immatur, not think this was funny!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is fake! WTF
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Hey I love the Fanfic but do you think you could add more chapters please and make it a bit more interesting
Heart.and.Soul.entirely chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
lol haha, poor bella, and her awkwardness, i nearly died laughing at her "sexy" line. didnt u?
Mystery 1 chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
No way that's a bad sad good ending
IfWeDieWillWeStillHurt chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
kay havent read yet but faved it and gonna read it affer kay?
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
Great job...
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Hot...why can't my husband be that creative...oh yeah he isn't a vampire. Damn... Lol
I like you kinky hon chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
I masterbated to this and orgasmed it wass sooo hot
Someone chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
This story is so awkward but its criative i wish you wrote more its kind of like a clifhanger but i liked it :)
1,664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »