Reviews for Coronation
aradiaeva chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Just recently fell in love with Tin Man fics. I loved your oneshot views of the beginning of DG's reign. Loved the cohesiveness and adored your portrayal of Cain and DG's relationship. Loved your original character of Norris and his views on keeping DG out of trouble. Sad not to have more but each one does have a completeness to them. Great job
TooLazyTooLogIn chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Hi!
This is a truly amazing story, everything is so in character, so beautifully lifelike and touching that I have read it three times now.
Thankyou for this.
Love (and everlasting devotion) BafWolfWhoWaited (and who is also too lazy too log in XD)
Jane Doe Re Me chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
Good story! I really enjoyed it.
shallowness chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this story for the past few days. All the thought and work that must have gone into it paid off - the OZian customs and how DG had to handle her new responsibilities all added up to a satisfying read.

If I had one (hopefully) constructive criticisim, it's that you appear to thank people for letting you bounce ideas off them, but no beta reader. With stories of this length, I think a fresh eye would be helpful to spot and correct a few errors that crept in.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
I loved it! Every single one of these chapter/stories was absolutely magnificent. ) You captured the characters' personalities so well and expounded on an already perfect story beautifully. ) I think that this is by far my top favorite out of all the Tin Man fics I've read thus far.

I'm really sad to see it end though. However, I am very pleased with how you ended it. ) The closure is there and you didn't leave me wondering "Wait, what? That's it?" Nope. I was smiling and loving the end.

Although I do hope that someday you'll pick this up again. ;) I'm rather curious about all those other ideas you had for your story. D

Once again, thank you for an amazing read!
Erestory chapter 14 . 10/5/2011
excellent story.
PlayKate chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
I just spent a wonderful rainy day reading Coronation. It was spectacular. Thank you for the entertaining story!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
I knew all the guards were secretly DG & Cain shippers. I knew it!
Quarter-Centurian chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
I love it! I see that its been a long time since you updated, but please update soon? I can't wait to see the grand wedding between DG and Cain that you have planned.

How does this fic end? I must know!
Ssergit chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I just recently watched Tin Man, and as such have only just started reading stories-what a pleasure to find such a rich, character-driven piece of beauty in this story! I am very much looking forward to seeing where this story takes DG, Cain, and the readers!
LinNicole chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
I just found this story and stayed up all night to finish it. To say that it was lovely and wonderful would be a vast understatement. I enjoyed every minute of it, especially your characterization of DG and Cain's love story. I loved it all and hope that one day you plan on continuing it. You know we're all dying to see the wedding, right? :o) Thanks for sharing.
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
I loved this! Your Cain is delicious, your DG is better then Zoey, and Norris is adorable.

Loved. it.

Frankie
E. Meckm139 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
LOL! I knew 'transphase eradication rods' sounded familiar.

I love DG's idea of messing with any suitors. That could be a fic all on it's own. Mind if I use that idea?
E. Meckm139 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
I loved the line about DG embarassing her guards in a tank top and shorts - that just seems so DG.

The scene with DG in the morgue, washing the dead
Fortitudine chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
"...soldiers love to gossip as much as the maids, they're just a bit more discrete about it."

Like hell they are. Speaking as someone with 21 years' service, soldiers/sailors/Marines are worse gossips than the most close-minded small town elderly biddies could ever DREAM of being.