Reviews for He Asked for It
AnnabethnAliceLuvr chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
i LUVd it :D

i mean, its not that i dont like jacob, i just...liked edward better, a lot better.

i dunno...

2 awesome job!

-annabethnaliceluvr
LoveTeamEdward chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Thanks for this wonderful story! I really, really hate Jacob and I never understood why Bella was so stupid to kiss him and all that crap. I love this.
darkonyxnz chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
im sorry but i really dident like that. i know your probably team edward but jacob isent bad. even though im team jacob i think edward is very important. i just guess its not my kind of story.
sonsofdurin chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
this is the absolutely worse thing i have ever read.

-100/10
bella almost cullen chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
wow! keep writing on this, expand it!

its great!
Kelly chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow! I really liked this one! This is exactly what I had wished would have happened; I think that Bella deserves so much better than Jacob, he's not in love, he has a crush and the fact that she is being taken away makes him want to fight for her and makes it seem more serious. Plus, I had been waiting the entire book for Edward to break some bones or at least punch Jacob, and now, I get that! Thank You so much! I can't wait to read more!
Anin11492 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
wow that was a great story! i loved the way he beat him up, it was kida funny. lol
once-bitten-twilight-smitten chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Go, Bella, GO! Jake is such a conniving bastard in that part of the story! Me like.
Bright Eyes Wander chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wow, you wrote that extreemly well. Except I felt a little sorry for Jake. But I'm anti Jake! Now I'm confused. Oh well! Great interpitation of what might have happened.
trulydazzled chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Love the story! i'm totally team edward! 100% 10/10 for the story love it D
T'nasha chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
You wrote this part of Eclipse very well Kylee! Good Job! I ecspecially loved the part where Bella gives Jacob a piece of her mind. Like the whole: "Is everything finally clear to you? Or do you need me to clarify further?" I loved that whole paragraph and part. Keep writing and being obssessed!
GoStrongBreathe chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
THANK YOU! When i read that part in eclipse i was so angry at Bella! I felt so sorry for Edward when she kissed Jacob. But i'm glad you revived that part.
JustAPoisonApple chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
GOD YESS! That was one of the things that i absoluetly hated about eclips; Bella kissing Jacob! I'm not a Jacob hater but seriousy he was so pushy and she was so unfaithfull! anyway well done, Bella really needs a back bone in these fanfics, she is always soo whimpy when she isn't in the book! THANK YOU
darcy13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh if only it had gone this way. Jacob is much, much too selfish to have allowed himself to be killed in the fight. I only wish that Bella had been more self aware in Eclipse. She honestly seemed to have a better sense of herself in Twilight. She was too clouded and uncertain in Eclipse and just hurt the ones she truly loved. But maybe that is the reality of humanity. We screw up and hurt the people we love the most. But it irritates me that fans don't recognize the selfish side of the Jacob character.
Jubilee Torch chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Good stuff. Please Continue.