Reviews for Drawbacks
eneresy chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Orpheus's quote at the first chapter made me fell in love with him. Just-lol.
They've already caused Edmond so much headache just because of their talks, and now they appear? XD Poor Edmond-(but I just can't help but laugh)
I can't help but imagine pint sized army of personas scurrying about in Edmond's room-XDDD
Hope you'll update soon! :D
-en
Patcheresu chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
I like the humor you used in this.
KaibaCopter chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
loll that was funny. i love how the personas always make their "masters" do whatever they want XD and the part with Castor...now that mde me lol to much. great job!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Good work
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Hey, that was actually pretty good, you know. Funny, really. I like how you made the personae all silly and stuff, it actually got me chuckling! Keep it up, will ya?
Oraman Asturi chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Nice... Persona crazies driving their hosts nuts I umm mean making helpfule suggestions. Maybe you should have a chapter of yukari ken fuuka and akihiko and the others.
Twilight3666 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I kind of like the concept behind this fic - having multiple personae would probably lead to arguments between them, wouldn't it? I can only imagine the wackiness that would ensue between, say, Satan and Messiah.

The end of chapter two is why Shinjiro takes suppressants. :)
Skarrow chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Oh... great job!

By the way... about the doghouse...

That was (for me) the best part.

anonymous chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
This is full of Lolz. I find it epic that Thor likes DDR.
Miss.BadBye chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Ha ha, I loved the second chapter, Shinjiro and Orpheus are hilarious. And the story is so funny
Shishisama93 chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
OMG! hilarious! and i cant come up with anything to say... iwas going to say something but it's hilarious!
maelstrom969 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
HAHAHAHHAHAH! ROFL! _

I think I liked the ending the best "Son of a bitch…I actually want to make it now"

I'm going to put this on story alert just in case.

Brilliant work!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
LOL That's funny. I can so imagine that happening. Poor Edmond! LOL I called him Minato in my game (I think that's also his official name... But whatever! LOL). Keep up the good work!

_

CDW
Hellbreaker chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Ah the sad part of a persona users life. A horrible case of split personality or the main character's case too many personalities.
Kehrico chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Oh.

My.

GOD.

I CANT BELIEVE I HAVEN'T REVIEWED THIS YET.

This is PURE GENIUS. Seriously, I loved the first chapter. The second chapter wasn't as funny concerning Edmund, but Shinjiro was pretty funny.

I DEMAND.. MUFFINS!

And then all of a sudden

Ooh! Cherry pie..

I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. This place needs more humor. Thank you. You are the new god. Love it, love it! /Favorite'd. Alert'd.