Reviews for My Own Cinderella Story
love it
Godschildtweety chapter 27 . 1/29/2011
Great story
crazysp chapter 27 . 10/20/2009
i love this story the sweetness of it and also the humour gud job i love it
iwazallwoah chapter 19 . 8/8/2009
Okay, first of all, you are an amazing writer, and if anyone ever tells you otherwise, i will book a flight to new zealand, and personally kick their sorry ass. Second of all, that part in chapter 19 with the whole "when is the best time to concieve" thing, and chad going "at night?" it honestly made me laugh SO hard, i actually couldn't continue reading the rest of the chapter. I swear i was almost crying. Keep writing funny, no HILARIOUS stuff like this. Upload a new chapter/story soon!

- Sweetha a.k.a. iwazallwoah

P.s. You have an INCREDIBLE imagination, i mean the whole "going up the shit creek thing without a paddle" I mean come on that is just pure GENIOUS. Even more genious than Albert Einstein, because after all laughter is the best medicine. :)
KTBUGBEAR2 chapter 27 . 3/18/2009
I officially love your writing. Once I started I just couldnt stop.
lady yg chapter 27 . 2/20/2009
i HEART it! (get it? HEART it. The Clique, yah)do you have any more like it. if you do you should post them! YAY ME AND U
please.please.delete.this chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This was such a cute and adorable story. LOL, rephras this was a such a cute and adorable story 4 adults. LOL
dmhghsm chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
OMG! i LOVE this story...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do an epilogue! i would love you!
special evil chapter 27 . 10/5/2008
aw such a sweet ending, im pleased that gabi didnt leave and that justin became one of the gang yay!

on another note i have booked my ticket to see HSM3 when it comes out WOP! Wed 22nd oct at 5.15 Im so excited wah! Jealous much? lol

x
Jasmineprnc chapter 27 . 10/4/2008
aw loved u still make em laugh should so continue this like what if justin starts to lyk gabi or soemthing idk haha but yea
kikka921 chapter 27 . 9/23/2008
this story was awesome! great job.. you should totally do an epilogue...))
getter chapter 27 . 9/20/2008
OMG! i totally LOVE your story! good job :)

and BTW about that HSM3 coming to NZ .i'm from estonia so it IS a real country but i'll forgive you XD
spotzy chapter 27 . 9/18/2008
wow i absoluely loved your story , read it all in one go (well three actually) but doesn't matter anyway cause your story was totally awesome ,

! :)
JennCorinthos chapter 27 . 9/18/2008
I just read all 27 chapteRs at work.. I could not get enougH of it... I loved this... Great writing...

JENNIFER
sapphire.octopus chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
"I swear, its like trying to walk through a vat full of tofu and papaya seeds."

hehe