Reviews for Secerts,Lovers,Brawlers
Radwoman chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
OMG Lion King quotes! :DDD (lol,I think I hav hyper problems)
Kyoun chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Great story so far, I really like it!

But one thing that kind of irritates me, is that you keep on calling Link the "Hero of Time".

The Link that is in brawl isn't the Hero of Time, rather, the Hero of Twilight, since Link's model in Brawl is based off the Link in TP.
MacStabby III chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
amazing in every way, great story! you should make more please!
lulu mk chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
THIS MUSIC FITS PERFECTLY WITH THEM! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! SO CUTE! Can I PLEASEE do a oneshot with this song? I won't copy! Prety please? With a cherry on top? PLEASSEE! *puppy dog eyes*
Darkargo chapter 15 . 11/28/2008
THAT WAS FRIGGEN AWESOME!
NinjaSheik chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
AWESOME!You use some Gargoyles quotes and Ella Enchanted quotes!Oh,and by the way,what's with the ending!I like it,but still!Good luck on your next story,my dear idiot sister1Bye!
NinjaSheik chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
AND YOU CALL MY THE PERVERT!FOR SHAME, MY SISTER!HOW COULD YOU SUCH A THING TO MIDNA!AND GROSS!THAT WAS DISGUSTING!EW!
D243 chapter 12 . 10/15/2008
Wow. Enough Lion King references?

Though, I can see Timon and Sonic being quite similar! :)
D243 chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
I know this may sound repetitive, but you really have got to watch your grammar, spelling, and punctuation. From a reader standpoint, it can influence someone to stop reading your story.

Simply a suggestion.

If English is not your first language, then I sincerely apologise.

If not, then take this into consideration.

Nonetheless... Good story, and keep up the good work!

I look forward to reading more from you!

D243
Gaia Dragon chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Is the Xaldin the same Xaldin from Kingdom Hearts?
NinjaSheik chapter 13 . 10/4/2008
GREAT JOB,BUT YOU STILL MESSING UP!YOU KEEP MISSING WORD,YOU SPELL WORDS IN CORRECTLY,AND YOU KEEP FORGOTING TO PUT A PERIOD AT THE END!UPDATE SOON!REAL SOON!
His Twilight Queen chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
Wow that was really good , you left out words but i liked it, and i don't even really like supersmash brothers or cross-overs. Man the cliff hangers killing me ...Can't wait till you write more.
Kaivern chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
I still like the story! Poor Link's heart is breaking
NinjaSheik chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
OOPS!SORRY SIS!I ACCIDENT USE YOUR NAME TO REVIEW!SORRY!BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN WHEN I USE YOUR LABTOP!AND BY THE WAY,GET BETTER AT WRITING!REALLY!BELIEVE IT!
Hana13 chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
AWESOME!BELIEVE IT!BUT YOU MISS WORDS!UPDATE SOON!