Reviews for Resisting the Inevitable
HARRILIL chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
i love this and the way youve wrote it as a diary is really effective i just wish there was more!
acrosticacrumpet chapter 6 . 6/13/2010

Kit has got to be my favourite imprint of all time. I love people who are as crazy as I am.

The Smith-Grant Craziness Cycle:

1. Becoming crazy

2. Being crazy but not knowing

3. Being told you're crazy and being in denial

4. Accepting that you are crazy

5. Embracing your crazy side

6. Seeing the beauty of the world around you thanks to your amazing craziness!

Which stage is Kit in, I wonder?
vbrittany chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
Write more!
YouSeeStrangerThings chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
u havent updated in like a year please update this story is fabulishous
0amandashea0 chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
i think kit would be better for him too. hehe, yeah i like kit. she cool. but, anywho! i love your story! its awesome, the plots awesome, YOUR awesome! everything. is. AWESOME! haha, but really its GR-ate!
TwiHard24 chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
i beheld the glory of the phone. i'm pretty sure i've done that before it and i really really REALLY hope you update somethime! love this! and i seriously have never commented on every chapter in one story before so you should honored. i now will award you with a whole entire hour of paul. to do whatever you would like with him...yep. i am SO think'n what your thinking...jk...sorta...
TwiHard24 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
HAHA! pervy diary. the force. WEREWOLVES ARE DEFINATELY HOTT! Loved this chapter, it was hilarious. Mom threatened to throw my brand spanking new-seriously new, this morning-laptop out the window-where a insane guy with hooks-could eat it. she didn't exactly say it like that but oh man was she think'n it. loved it!
TwiHard24 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
hehe. she fainted. i don't know why but i always love it when characters faint when something like that happens. it's kinda funny...i sound like a horrible persone right now, don't i? oh well. this was a good chappy!
TwiHard24 chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
aw, poor bangs:( it was funny though and i managed to muffle my laughter with my pillow this time. i'm kinda hyper, maybe that's why i'm so
TwiHard24 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
haha. mud. that's funny. i laughed a again curses! you know, if i keep this up my mom might have to hunt you down for disturbing her 'beauty sleep.' pft. yeah right. loved this chapter!
TwiHard24 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
ha ha. that was really funny, i laughed out loud a couple times cuz ur writing style reminds me of how i think sometimes too :P and let me tell you-LOLing is not the best thing to do at 10:30 when ur mom's room is across the hall and the doors open. bad mojo. bad mojo.
SingerOfHeartSongs chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Ah you need to update this! I love this story! :'( Pleassee?
mango91 chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
HA! i love this story . oh how it makes me ..umm.. yeah... im really enjoying it and UPDATE SOON :). thanks.
Overdosage chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
hey this is really good, but hurry please i want to know what happens next.
omnj22 chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
OMG! I know! Kate and Gareett should get there own book! oh and I don't like Rachel, espicially because I don't know her. but I don't see why she'd leave someone like the hot quilute boys for college. lol. Up date ASAP!