Reviews for A Dandelion Wish
darkryubaby chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
uh. ah. Loving this so far. it'll interesting to see how their romance develops given her occupation. It'll also b interesting when kenshin finds out what really led kaoru to killing what's his face cause it's obviously something big. Hope you update soon. :)
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Need an update! I've been keeping my eye on this story for a while, and I feel like it will be a wonderful one. Sadly, I think you've put it on hold. It's interesting enough that I even want to read the actual book, but I'd hate if it would spoil this story. But if you ever feel like picking this back up, I'd be delighted!
Idon'treallyusethissitesoyeah chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Oh, my. It seems like Kaoru's temper came back at the end, I was beginning to think she'd become all cold-blooded like Aoshi. Which would have been cool in a way but, hey, it's your story. I hope you continue soon.
melay chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
i hope you have not abandoned this story bec it is awesome. I love it that kaoru's not the meek girl she is. Love the feiry kick ass kaoru. Pls update you fic.
Zifriera chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
wow I liked this chapter a lot! got to see Kaoru get all fired up, and to see Kenshin constantly surprised was fun to see. I look forward to a new chapter to this story. it's fun and interesting to read, and can't wait to see what happens next and who else appears. I wonder why Aoshi says she's more dangerous than she looks? I also wish to know if Ayame, Suzume, and Misao will be making an appearance? This story has become quite the favorite despite there only being three chapters so far. I'm glad a friend recomended this story to me!
Zifriera chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Zifriera chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Interesting second chapter, got to see Kenshin and have some interaction between the two. I wonder what he thought of Kaoru when she gave him an answer?
Zifriera chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Fascinating first chapter! I like it quite a lot. It also made me curiou about the book, perhaps I'll pick it up some time. I wonder what kaoru did to be facing execution? Well guess I'll find out in the next chapter!
Emumoon chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Very interesting concept! I hope you are continuing this or on semi-hiatus. I look forward to the next chapter.

TTFN, Emu
always inky chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Maria V. Snyder did amazing work in her novel Poison Study, have you read the sequels as well? Magic Study and Fire Study were also very good, but Poison Study is one of my all time favorites. I noticed that you haven't credited Ms Snyder anywhere and just thought it would be nice if you left an a/n informing readers that your story is based on her works.
meri47 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
I think that this story has a very good amount of potential. Keep up the good work and update soon!
the.stories.live.on chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
good grief, you can't leave it there. Please continue!
sulou chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Wondering if you have any plans to add to this story. Really great beginning, I'd love to see what you have in store for the rest of the story.
deucetokki chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Please tell me you're still planning on finishing this story. I very much hope to read more of it. It has been very interesting so far.
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
one wonders about the nature of her crime- thinking of the canon gohei, she probably was either going to be forced to marry him or something even more heinous.

one hopes you are healthy, happy and prosperous. it has been some time since you've updated and it would be truly wonderful if you were to continue this captivating and intriguing story. may your studies be successful and your free time abundant.

ginny