Reviews for forever and always
NinjaMeap chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
As long as it has SusanxCaspian in it, I'm all for it!
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was so good, I cried. It's so perfect in so many ways, I'm not going to bore you with a big long review. Just know this, you just earned my total and complete dedication.
Paige chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Aww! So cute! I loved it :)
Lover of Narnia chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Beautiful! That was beautiful! Your final conclusion at the end summed it up into everything it should have been :) Very well written, and romantic too! I love this couple, and you did such a good job with them.
Rosel chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Awe so sweet!
Ember Darla chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
That was amazing i loved it so magical, if only it was a little longer
xJohnsFutureHopex chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Boo. Sorry i didn't like it. Bad timing on train crash. It happens when Susan is 28 and Caspian & Star are forever.
mariel chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
wow! it did make me cry! very beautifull stroy! i hope that one day you can write again!
Katty008 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I was just about to review and say you should add some filler and give it body! It does bounce around a lot and is confusing in places, something I believe filler could fix. Go for it!
Broken Gold chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Well done. I could just see Lucy's face, "We were to die today?"

I would probably have been saying something more along the lines of, "Die? Die? Did you say die? ASLAN'S MANE WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!"
mae-E chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
well if it turns out anywhere near as well as this story did then go for it!

I think you did such a good job!
Esyla chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
if i didnt know better i might claim that you pulled most of this from my story. like seriously. at least half of it i have. and since i did publish first i am have the right to say it was mine first.

jk.

interesting story.
MonicaOP chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Oh, I think the idea of more of this story is great :D, I'll be truly willing to read it! Be well :)
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Yes you should do this story!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008