Reviews for Sexy NEWTs
fandubermiku01 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Talizora chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Awww that was great! Wish it was longer! Thanks for sharing!
WolfsbaneStorm5023 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was actually pretty fantastic. Consider me thoroughly impressed. Most people can't do something like this, because either Harry's too whiny or Draco's too girly and needy (among other reasons). Though I'm not going to beg, I would like to see where you go with this. It's definitely worth perusing if you decided to continue.
abandonedaccount451 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I want more... no? No you dont understand i need more
Please im desprate
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Nicely done. There were very few errors, and some of the characters were a bit OOC, but I definitely enjoyed the read.

Thank you for writing such a good story!
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
great fic
Winterysummer chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
It was suuu cute!
westkitsune chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
aww, Harry finally came to terms with his feelings, and your Draco is just too precious for words
TexasSupernaturalCowgirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Cute,sexy story. I loved the fact they were both shy. Well-written.
Jime-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
But first Harry needed to prepare, so now any time that wasn't devoted to his studies he was going to devote to becoming a versatile sex god, by reading every sex manual available.

Too cute! The whole story... it's too awsome!
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
It'll be nice if there's a sequel/spin-off for this one shot but it's really good in general (apart from leaving a few question unanswered)
Anna Hawk chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I loved to read this story! So cute and sexy! I liked the idea of Harry being the only one to study and not Hermione like always!
Marlie Parson chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awww :)
Suiren no Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is a great one-shot, it's one of the few I come back to when I'm disappointed in not finding any good new stories. However I always think there should be more to it. I always get the picture of a smug Draco happily gloating about how Harry wasn't the one with the problem, It was Ginny who couldn't properly turn Harry on and that Harry was fast becoming a sex god among men. Lol.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
oh! I just wish there was little more like Harry showing off his Boyfriend in the great hall or letting them know how well he is at every thing.

Ron was really bad to Harry and I wanted little more were Ron is told off.

Well all total I liked your work.