Reviews for In the Land of One Thousand Years
kaylerr chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
Wow. I just found this story today and it sounded interesting so I figured that I would read it. It's really really good! Very few people seem to write about Emmett and Rosalie even though their relationship is clearly one of the most interesting. You did a wonderful job at it. I can't wait until the next chapter. Please update soon!
siDEADde chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
Very well done, sensual but tasteful. This was a great chapter.

Fav Line:

“I love you.” He said, reading her mind. “God, Rosalie, that doesn’t seem like enough. There are no words.”
kyoyearofthecat chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
wow

this is pretty good!

i think you've captured

Rosalie and Emmett perfectly!

D

it's such a beautiful story
Atomicjinx-x chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
YAY their married. Aw that was soo cute. Great Update. More soon please.
stress chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Poor Rosalie. She's trying so hard to hide her feelings.

It did her some good to laugh, and I hope the two of them see that and realize that it is Emmett that is bringing out this new side of her. She'll never be happy being a vampire but, perhaps, she could be satisfied.

I feel so bad for her whenever she has to remember Royce. For such a tragedy, it's no surprise that it's always lurking in her mind but the discussion surrounding the violets (and her beauty) was so sad. She's such a strong character.

It's nice to see that Emmett is becoming able to read her moods and tell certain truths from lies.
stress chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
What an intriguing start! I was very interested to see a take on Rosalie/Emmett's relationship - especially from the beginning - and this first chapter definitely did not disappoint.

I love your portrayal of Edward. You capture his smugness and the lines he has to toe because of his particular gift very well. Your Rosalie is very interesting; I look forward to reading more of her inner turmoil.

And poor Emmett! Its like seeing a whole new world through his eyes - and all he wants to see is Rosalie. The description of how he fell in love with Rosalie in the moment he saw her trying to tame her beauty was simply amazing.

I adored the scene with the wedding ring. Emmett's hurt and Rosalie's loss of her humanity were so strong at that moment. Great job!
Falling Angel 14 chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Saturday is to long
DawnOfDays chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
omg. he proposed. YAY!
Atomicjinx-x chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Aw that was so adorable. YAY their getting married. I love how he broke down her door and was all mad because of what she thought. Great Chapter can't wait for more.
siDEADde chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Hooray!

This is really great. I'm looking forward to updates!

Fav Line: He was picking her up, still violently shaking her. “You were right.” Her world crashed in on top of her, but he wouldn’t put her down. “I don’t like you Rosalie Hale.” He sounded murderous. “I love you. God only knows how much.”
siDEADde chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Goodness, I see there's only one chapter left. I hope you aren't finished...or that you've managed to tie everything all together by then.

It's fantastic...thank you!

fav line: She hadn’t felt like a vampire. It was definitely progress.
siDEADde chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
Excellent still.

It's very descriptive. This explains the closeness of their relationship in the books!

Fav Lines:

Emmett’s thumb rubbed her shoulder through the thin satin, and she leaned in closer to him. Emmett inhaled the scent of her hair, and felt at once like he was home. The companionship, the utter romance of it all swept him back to a place in the warm hills of Appalachia, and good hospitality.

He only wished that they could have been there together, the sparkling skin and thirst for humans not included, because it would have made her happier.
siDEADde chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
)!

I'm enjoying this so much I think I'm going to read it all in one sitting!

Fav Line: “I love you, Rosalie Hale.” (Aw...)
siDEADde chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
This chapter was even better!

I have come to like Rosalie more and more after I've read some fantastic fanfictions. Yours just concretes my theory that she's really not as bad as people want to make her out to be.

Fav Line: Composing herself back into the girl she knew, Rosalie continued down the hallway, pushing open her door and making her way sullenly over to the window where she could look out on the forest below, and feel as if she was on top of something, bigger than something, in control of something.
siDEADde chapter 1 . 6/19/2008

Very enjoyable! It's interesting to think that Emmett and Rosalie weren't an immediate head-over-heels thing!

Fav Line: Emmett found her beautifully tragic.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »