Reviews for Child of Fracture
Angie-san chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Yes, this story is most definitely worth your time so please continue. I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far and would really like to see where it will end up. Also makes me want to continue with this series. Sadly I never finished reading them all but now I think I may have to pick them up again. Thanks.
Mel Isabelle chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Well one way to get more reviews is to allow anonymous ones. I prefer posting anonymously because I'm too lazy to usually log in xp just a thought.

As for the story, I can't really say - um I got ff[story] update, for a story -this one- and I didn't recognize the category, so I read the first couple chapters, and it was interesting, however I don't understand it, probably because I have no clue what the series is.
Miluiel Saerwen chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
I'm so glad you decided to continue. I love this story. You've really captured what makes Haydon's books so great to read. I've always loved Achmed, and you have written him really well.
Miluiel Saerwen chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
I love it, please write more! Seeing that this story hasn't been updated in almost a month makes me think that you gave up for lack of reviews. The problem is that the Symphony of Ages series is not as popular as some other series, so few people read fan fiction about it. This was a really good chapter written much as Haydon herself writes. It's believability is very enjoyable and the budding romance is thrilling.
Miluiel Saerwen chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
I really like this story so far. Thalia is very much Achmed's daughter and giving in to avoid seeing an annoying person anymore is exactly what Achmed would do.
Miluiel Saerwen chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This is very in keeping with Elizabeth Haydon's style. It's very good and I can't wait to read the next chapter.