Reviews for The First Date
so incredibly sweet!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So sweet :)
Cassia chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Charlie's first wand was a 12" Ash tree with unicorn tail hair as the core.
I did a quiz, and I am apparently a Ravenclaw, so points to Ravenclaw if you wouldn't mind!
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Cute, but Charlie doesn't like Hermione "all done up" I thought.

Charlie's first wand, according to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (or Philosopher's) Stone, was given to Ron to use his first year of school. It had the core of a unicorn's tail, which was noted, because it was peaking out of the worn and chipped ash wand. It makes me wonder if Charlie abused his wand, if he merely had it for so long and did so much with it, or if the beatings it took are a result of some beast he was looking after in Care of Magical Creatures class, as we know must have been his favorite class.

Whiteskin and Darklips
The Gray Rook chapter 1 . 11/27/2009

Charlie's wand is made of ash with a unicorn tail hair as the core. When Ron got it, the end of the tail hair was sticking out of the end.

I really think it was these stories that made me want to read Hermione/other people besides Ron. They really are amazing. :)
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Very cute. Glad that CHarlie is her first kiss. *smiles*
HPandBTRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
ash 12" unicorn tail hair. i know that it's too late, but i am proud that i knew tht on the top of my head!

great one! i love it
T.Beedle chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
nice i love it
snipe-g chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is by far one of my favorite Hermione/ Charlie stories that I have read. It has wonderful chemistry between the two, and there is just the right about of background information.

Keep Writing.

All My HP love,

princessinct chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
What a great date.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aww lovely!
MerlockedWhovian chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Don't know what wand...

Points to Slytherin for the reveiw!

Connie Weasley chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Another fabulous chapter

And the answer is: That's a trick question as to the wood, because in the book it's willow, but JKR said it was ash. The core is a unicorn hair.

Gryffindor again ]

Mistymist chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Lovely sweet and fluffy the whole bit.
brooke318 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I'm really enjoying these can't wait for the next one. ]