Reviews for Harry's Revenge
1sunfun chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Kai chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I was almost disappointed that you would go after the bad wizards and leave the Dursleys unpunished. So this chapter was really important to fulfill the title's promise.

To get everyone at the end two more chapters would be necessary in my opinion.

The first would be for the Daily Prophet and Rita Skeeter in particular. For all the lies and shit during the Tournament and the smear campaign afterwards for a whole year.

And the last one for the fraud who set all the pile of shit that Harry's life was in motion with her fake prophecy. Trelawney needed that job, okay, I can understand that. But instead of trying to win the war of his own making, Dumblefumble just decided who to sacrifice in the hope that that one would solve the problems and still let Dumblefuck take the claim for the victory afterwards.

Beside that the story makes a fun read. I just love it when the bad guys get their just desserts. Especially when they deliver a giant show of stupidity instead of accepting that they've been caught.
njferrell chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
I like that you did not forget them.
njferrell chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Vultures and Peacocks, and a...Fudgecycle! Oh my!
njferrell chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Draco with no hair. I'm sure he was traumatized.
njferrell chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
njferrell chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I like the way you had him handle her punishment.
njferrell chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
When she gets to Azkaban? I hope she always sees "half breeds" in the cell with her.
njferrell chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I like when Snape has a bad day.
njferrell chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Revenge was sweet! And came with plenty of witnesses.
Tejas chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Great story bro.
Reithandina chapter 2 . 3/24/2013

Harry had been dueling with Mad Eye, Tonks and Shacklebolt during the summer. He had also been studying with his friends; Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna, and Ginny. He had been in the Potter library when he discovered a book on Parsel magic. He showed it to his friends, and began studying from it. To use them you had to be a Parseltoungue, which he was. He wished his friends could benefit from the book too, because he had learned many interesting curses, hexes, jinxes and shields in it.

End Flashback:

- This, is not even close to a Flashback. Not only is it writen in Past Text, but reminds me more of a list of "To-Do's".
rdg2000 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
A good little story about some of the people who had wronged Harry.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

rdg2000 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
A hard lesson for McGonagall to learn, but she learned it well.

Well done.

rdg2000 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Couldn't have happened to a better Toad.

Thanks for sharing.