Reviews for Harry's Revenge
waredgo chapter 8 . 6/16
That last chapter...

MAN, I really needed that. I held so much anger towards the Dursleys at first and this masterpiece was just the perfect way for me to vent it as soon as Harry was about to kick them in their proverbial asses. Well done!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/6
Oh. Boy l am glad I found this story. Lost it on my favorite list. I just wish I could find the other story that I lost off my favorites list but I can not for the life of me remember the name of it. Even though I have read it a lot of times. And tell all most ever then that happens in it. Andy why I am happy I find yours cause I really love this story and I just wanted to let you know.
noylj chapter 2 . 3/24
Snape would hide until he had a safe shot to kill Harry in the back
noxenrom chapter 1 . 2/25
Shitfic
katmom chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
Thanks for sharing this story. It was cute.
katmom chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Very nice first chapter. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
Very nice! I really needed a good giggle after the week I've had, and you provided it. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
The Ravenclaw bullies are terrible. Poor Luna is such a sweet soul that I find it hard to understand why no one stepped up to befriend and defend her. The Wizarding world being as small as it is, surely the kids in her house knew about the death of her mom. As savvy as Claws are supposed to be, I should think one of the older girls would have realized Luna had been traumatized by the loss of her mother and influenced by her rather unorthodox father, and her occasionally odd behavior was a result of those two things. She certainly did not merit the cruel treatment she received.

I'm really surprised that Professor Flitwick failed to notice this bullying. As one who has undoubtedly had to endure prejudice, he should have been more aware, IMHO.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
I'm glad you didn't make McGonagall evil ... or even incapable of believing Dumbledore couldn't be wrong. She, at least, has demonstrated the ability to admit she has made some whopping mistakes as well as a willingness to learn from them. The others, sadly, don't seem to believe they have made any mistakes.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
"To use them you had to be a Parseltoungue, which [Harry] was." ParselTONGUE is the language. A ParselMOUTH is a speaker. Harry is a Parselmouth who speaks Parseltongue.

I'm glad Snape was never heard from again. I was worried that his anger at Harry for this humiliation would cause him to seek revenge. I wonder what Malfoy and his sycophantic little posse will do without Snape to run interference for them. It will also be interesting to see what kind of grades the kids make without a biased and bigoted potions Professor showing partiality to his own house while denigrating and sabotaging other students.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
after the sorting; all but one. Harry Potter...
tricorvus chapter 8 . 4/25/2017
This was excellent
tricorvus chapter 7 . 4/25/2017
Please do make a sequel!
This is great