Reviews for Harry's Revenge
katmom chapter 8 . 7/24
Thanks for sharing this story. It was cute.
katmom chapter 1 . 7/21
Very nice first chapter. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/6
Very nice! I really needed a good giggle after the week I've had, and you provided it. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/6
The Ravenclaw bullies are terrible. Poor Luna is such a sweet soul that I find it hard to understand why no one stepped up to befriend and defend her. The Wizarding world being as small as it is, surely the kids in her house knew about the death of her mom. As savvy as Claws are supposed to be, I should think one of the older girls would have realized Luna had been traumatized by the loss of her mother and influenced by her rather unorthodox father, and her occasionally odd behavior was a result of those two things. She certainly did not merit the cruel treatment she received.

I'm really surprised that Professor Flitwick failed to notice this bullying. As one who has undoubtedly had to endure prejudice, he should have been more aware, IMHO.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/6
I'm glad you didn't make McGonagall evil ... or even incapable of believing Dumbledore couldn't be wrong. She, at least, has demonstrated the ability to admit she has made some whopping mistakes as well as a willingness to learn from them. The others, sadly, don't seem to believe they have made any mistakes.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/6
"To use them you had to be a Parseltoungue, which [Harry] was." ParselTONGUE is the language. A ParselMOUTH is a speaker. Harry is a Parselmouth who speaks Parseltongue.

I'm glad Snape was never heard from again. I was worried that his anger at Harry for this humiliation would cause him to seek revenge. I wonder what Malfoy and his sycophantic little posse will do without Snape to run interference for them. It will also be interesting to see what kind of grades the kids make without a biased and bigoted potions Professor showing partiality to his own house while denigrating and sabotaging other students.
after the sorting; all but one. Harry Potter...
tricorvus chapter 8 . 4/25
This was excellent
tricorvus chapter 7 . 4/25
Please do make a sequel!
This is great
tricorvus chapter 6 . 4/25
I'm adoring this
Lol
starie78 chapter 8 . 3/6
Absolutely brilliant!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Another amazing story! But really, there should be warnings for Snape and Dumbledore bashing. Now I love Dumbledore and I come across way too many stories that bash him (and yes, making up things he didn't do in addition to canon is bashing he didn't seal any wills and the blood wards are actually a thing. Depicting him as the bad guy is bashing) with absolutely no warning or tags to be seen. The story is actually pretty good but I can't stand bashing, but nobody knows what to stay away from these days because there is no warning.
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
The Dursleys and Dumbledore have this in common,
both believe themselves good while acting evil.

What is evil?
Evil is harming that which does not hurt you.
Kicking a puppy is evil.
The puppy cannot hurt anyone.

Self defense is good.
Turning the other cheek only teaches your attacker that hitting you has no consequences.
Then after they are finished beating you they will attack others.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
McGonagall was mindlessly following Dumbledore.
Did he brainwash her and the other teachers?
Maybe, I don't think there was anything he would not do if he thought it would be for the GREATER GOOD.