Reviews for Harry's Revenge
starie78 chapter 8 . 3/6
Absolutely brilliant!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Another amazing story! But really, there should be warnings for Snape and Dumbledore bashing. Now I love Dumbledore and I come across way too many stories that bash him (and yes, making up things he didn't do in addition to canon is bashing he didn't seal any wills and the blood wards are actually a thing. Depicting him as the bad guy is bashing) with absolutely no warning or tags to be seen. The story is actually pretty good but I can't stand bashing, but nobody knows what to stay away from these days because there is no warning.
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
The Dursleys and Dumbledore have this in common,
both believe themselves good while acting evil.

What is evil?
Evil is harming that which does not hurt you.
Kicking a puppy is evil.
The puppy cannot hurt anyone.

Self defense is good.
Turning the other cheek only teaches your attacker that hitting you has no consequences.
Then after they are finished beating you they will attack others.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
McGonagall was mindlessly following Dumbledore.
Did he brainwash her and the other teachers?
Maybe, I don't think there was anything he would not do if he thought it would be for the GREATER GOOD.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
The Toad, like Malfoy, is both an indication of, and the reason why, the wizarding world has so many problems.
She should have been exterminated in book five, or at least slapped down hard by Dumbledore.

So many wizards and witches should have been squibs or muggles.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Rowling tried to redeem Snape.
Yet another of her many mistakes.
And Harry naming his son after Albus and Snape?
Two creatures who were responsible for much of the pain in his life?
Insane!

Like many others she has a good imagination but next to no logical thought.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Rowling started Albus off as this great, good, grandfatherly wizard.
Then you look at his actions and think, is he really good?
Good people don't send children into abusive homes.
But what of Fawkes? Well is a Phoenix a creature of light or just attracted to powerful wizards?
Dumbledore does lie, we have only his word on Fawkes nature.
paz chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
Wonderful
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
So Scotts are stubborn idiots. Got it.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
I loved this story, a lot! It's one of the best revenge/payback stories I've read. I love that Dudley grew a spine and asked for forgiveness and received it. Very nicely written and lots of fun to read!
1sunfun chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Good.
Kai chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I was almost disappointed that you would go after the bad wizards and leave the Dursleys unpunished. So this chapter was really important to fulfill the title's promise.

To get everyone at the end two more chapters would be necessary in my opinion.

The first would be for the Daily Prophet and Rita Skeeter in particular. For all the lies and shit during the Tournament and the smear campaign afterwards for a whole year.

And the last one for the fraud who set all the pile of shit that Harry's life was in motion with her fake prophecy. Trelawney needed that job, okay, I can understand that. But instead of trying to win the war of his own making, Dumblefumble just decided who to sacrifice in the hope that that one would solve the problems and still let Dumblefuck take the claim for the victory afterwards.

Beside that the story makes a fun read. I just love it when the bad guys get their just desserts. Especially when they deliver a giant show of stupidity instead of accepting that they've been caught.
njferrell chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
I like that you did not forget them.
njferrell chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Vultures and Peacocks, and a...Fudgecycle! Oh my!
njferrell chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Draco with no hair. I'm sure he was traumatized.