Reviews for First of May
Roseamber-ruby chapter 1 . 9/20
Cute & sweet, especially the 'proposal' part! Loved it. Excellent work.
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I liked it! A little confusing thereabout the flashback but it was lovely and childish all the same. Not entirely the Storm Hawks' personas but still the story itself was magnificent.
thayet9 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
and Loved the simplicity,it felt real but somehow still perfect. Can't wait to read some more of your amazing talent with words.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story already! Terribly sorry; I'll amend that right now.

Very cute tradition! Aerrow's such a sweetie. xD I feel bad for younger Piper, when she was probably all flustered around boys. The constant proposals of marriage would have made her extra wary of the opposite sex!

Older Piper and Aerrow playing like little kids still makes me smile. Very cute!
fire-dancer123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
awe! your stories are so cute! i love them!
Fonx chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Oh please dont tell me thats it! it was so good! I loved all the moments and humor in it. Please continue this story!
Allie-Chan the Clepto chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
That was so good. I really loved it.
XxHomicidal EcstasyxX chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This was really cute. Much closer to my standards that a lot of the other Storm Hawks fanfiction I've read. Good structure and detail. I also liked the timeline and how the story wasn't rushed.
Cinderpool-Beam Me Up Sokka chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
quite a read, but it was worth it. cute ending, nothing too major! I luved it!
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Ah, finally, a P/A the way it's meant to be. See, I don't mind it when its cute, and when it draws on their long history together. Then it's believable.

But I swear to god if I see one more P/A where Piper acts like a complete ninny I'm going to susplode.

Thankfully, there are no ninnies in this story. Well done, well done.
TheChromeDog chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Aw, that is so cute! I love it!

Great imagry in your writing! 3

~SW ..
Black-Wolf-Warrior chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Aw...that was cute! I really like it!

LoveFlame chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This was really good. Aerrow/Piper goodness. YAY! Write more!
WishfulTrance chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
it looks brillian,t and i love Aerrow/Piper. The sweet proposals are cute and the small, precise decriptions a brilliant bonus! I love this story! UPdate soon!

TiBest xx