Reviews for Destiny
54rt0r1u5 chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
gr8 story an all just wanna point out Sakuras last name is Haruno not Hanuro LOL keep up the awesome work there CIAO
Celestial Indigo chapter 18 . 10/7/2011
A very good story line for a fic. Though you do need to go back through and edit some of the words in here. I like how you got elements of Bleach mixed in and I was surprised to see Kodachi's persona here as well...though twisted lesbo.

I hope to be lookin' forward to more from this fic even if it's been over 2 1/2 years since the last update.
Bobboky chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
nice work, odd/interesting ending though, I wonder where that will lead.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
nice
poogel chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
HOLY CRAP

best prologue introduction theory thingy

ever.

fullstop.
snowecat chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
I'd really love to see you come back to this. Aside from the spelling mistakes which made me want to cry, this is pretty good. I think the earlier chapters should be expanded and more detail put in, but all in all, not bad. Here's to hoping you return.
RasenShuriken92 chapter 18 . 1/16/2010
awesome story! :D

i cant wait for the next chap! :d
HH chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
SPELL CHECK! PLEASE! I'm interested in the story, but all the typos and misspelled words are driving me crazy!

Other than that and a bit of OOCness of Sasuke's part, I'm so excited about what you've done. It's kind of evil for Naruto's last move to be in vain, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest that's posted!
naruhinaultrasuperfan4437 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
good start:)
Silver Dragonfly chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
I just have to say that Naruto's explanation about Death not keeping him down struck me to tears in laughter. Nice bit of work there and now I see how things are starting to blend in together.
millio chapter 18 . 2/11/2009
good story can hardly wait for next chap

;)
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I have always had a fondness of crossovers, when done correctly and while I don't quite know where this story is going I have to commend you on the solid background and buildup to blend the two worlds together. Many people don't realize how hard it can be to build those ideas and blend them to where it makes sense and works. Nothing is worse then a crossover with no background work. So again, Excellent job in the setup here.
firedrizzt chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
I am sorry to say but your beginning was hella tight then you had to ruin it. sorry. I know it is your story and all but sorry
Knives91 chapter 18 . 2/10/2009
It was most impressive. Excellent work. More please!

PS: You spell jinchuuriki(sp) incorrectly. Not that this one did much better...
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 18 . 2/10/2009
To be honest, I was pretty disappointed.

I can't understand the logic behind these SuperNaruto that start off with him doing something incredible that apparently no one else can do (taking on an army of demons and putting out enough power to impress the Bleach Shinigami in this fic; fighting evenly with an even stronger version of Pain in another SuperNaruto fic I can recall), then have him struggle against fodder (coicidentally enough, it was Iwa-nins in both fics). You might as well have never given him the power-up in the first place.

I understand Genbu is supposed to be S-Rank, but frankly so is Kakashi (he is ranked S-Rank in the Bingo Book), and so are all of Akatsuki, and Naruto would beat most of them even before this power-up he's received (hell, he could beat Tsunade without Sage Mode if he fought intelligently). Yet, Naruto is struggling, and even dominated by Genbu, even when he gets more powerful (until the Hollow taking over, and even then, Genbu can at least stall him).

It's like you've completely negated every impressive thing he's done in this fic, or just plain made the Konoha-nin look like total weaklings (if Genbu can win when Naruto is in Shinigami mode without even going all-out, it should mean he can take the demon army just like Naruto did, and maybe even the big demon), despite Konoha supposedly being the best village with the best ninja.

Frankly, if he can't beat Genbu without going Hollow, he has no business fighting Madara or Pain, never mind the Kyuubi and the other bijuu.