Reviews for Castaways 2: Homecoming
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Good story.
iges2u chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
That was a very dramatic chapter! Because there are still unanswered questions - what about Jack and Sara, what about Sams new baby... I think there will be another sequel?
iges2u chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Very good character interaction and good work on making the suspense grow.
iges2u chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Great chapter. Nice idea with the SGC people thinking Daniel and Sam having trouble. There's only one thing not right - Teal's always calls Jack only O'Neill and not Colonel O'Neill.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Congrats on finishing! I thought the Charlie And The Gun bit was a bit much, but other than that - well, you finished. Good on yer.

Best lines:

“I’ll hold that for you.” he said quietly.

She glanced at him in surprise. “Thank you.”

With an odd pinch in his chest, Jack held the mug and watched her make her way to the table, wondering why she was surprised at such a small gesture– had he been that inconsiderate the last year of their marriage?

“What does gr’ulki mean?” he finally asked in puzzlement.

Glancing at one another they sighed and scuffled their feet, looking embarrassed. “It means… really tall, old man.” Jacob finally said.

“Sweet.” Jack’s mouth quirked. “See, fishing is the intergalactic cure!”

“And if you and Daniel can’t forgive each other, how will your little boys ever believe that you forgive them?”

“You still have your little boy, Sam. You still have your little boy.”

Sam walked over to the window and they stared into the rain together, holding hands.

Daniel stared. “I– never mind. Me Tonto.”

Then Daniel stood and began to kick him, over and over, shouting at him in a different language– causing Jack to raise his eyebrows.
nana lee chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
That was great, I love well written

stories with a happy ending thanks.

Is there gonna be a sequel? yes I hope

thanks from Nana lee
nana lee chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Wow, this is great, i was thinking

during at the beginning of this chapter, how

jack needed somebody and felling sorry for him. I thought of Sara too. But I never thought

they would get together in such a violent way,

with some one trying to kill her. Now guy is after everyone jack know. Daniel and Sam, their kids. I'm not sure off world is going to help. This guy said he had gone off world with Jack too. they need to find him and fast. Being trying to think whom it might be? The suspense and mystery is intense.

Thanks for writing
starjems88 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
loved it:) hope there will be a castaway 3...?
sh777 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
A nice end to a good 2 stories. It was nice to see Jack and Sara get back together again as well. :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
This was interesting...though it kind of left Daniel and Sam seemingly a little awkward with one another. Who knew that Jack could be so mushy. :)
nexis44 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
loved the story and so glad you finished it, but pls make another sequal really soon. great job and thank you
wolfey141 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
are you going to write a third castaways?
sh777 chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
How does it end? It was a good story otherwise.
milkywaymidnight chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Okay, you've just kept me up til three in the morning because I couldn't stop reading this. So please update soon! Good thing I don't have to work tomarrow. That would not be good. Just one thing though. If they go off world, will Jack be making Daniel stay with his family? Maybe they'll hide in Chulak? And it would give Teal'c an excuse to spend some more time with Ish'ta. I think it would be an interesting and a fun adventure for the kids. I also think it would be fun to see how Bra'tack and Teal'c's son interact with them. Just thinking out loud. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great!
pstibbons chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wow, that's some adversary. He seems too powerful - in the sense that, if he is this powerful, why didnt he turn up earlier?