Reviews for Stuck in a Nightmare
TrunksLoneWarrioranimelove chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I adore this story! I want more chapters, please! Leaving it with only one chapter is so unfair...

I wanna see what happens next. Your writing is remarkably good, and your OC seems very nasty, but interesting. I can't wait to see how much her attitude will change when she becomes Ed.
sugarbowl99 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Sounds interesting. This Titania character is awfully mean. In a good way.

Great story, kid. Update soon!
The Sora-muffin chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I really liked the fic so far, but I don't think Ed was as character as he could have been. It looks like you haven't updated since June...so I guess you're not going to finish it...? Still, I want to know what happens next and why it's all confusing and stuff!

Sora
soni13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I like titania. i dunno, I like angry characters, which is weird, because in the real world (where i spend as little time as possible), i'm rather passive. oh yeah, i also love her name(i tried to talk my friend into using that as her confirmation name last year, but she didn't listen. *sigh*).

Update soon!
UnbornHope chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I may be confused but I love it when I have no idea what the heck is happening on the first chapter :3 Titania... odd name but suits her I guess. Awaiting eagerly :3
Phantom SunsSong chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
xD Ed is so irritating. He'd probably piss me off too if he wasn't so cute.

I like the beginning so far, it's a bit different from a lot of the other body-switching fics I've read. I look forward to seeing more, and seeing how Ed is connected to Titania.

Ha, Tannie. xD
agent000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
You rewrote this nicely. You show a lot better than with your first draft. I'm impressed, lol. It took awhile for the story to pick up before, but now it starts rolling almost immediately, and you understand her thoughts and feelings so much better. Good going. Now I can't wait for you to update this, hehe. This is awesome. I hope you do so really soon! :) I'll be happy to read over anything and give you comments and suggestions if you want...you probably already knew that, but I figured I'd say it anyway. ;) Good luck!
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I'm very intrigued to see where this story will go. I'm wondering how Titania's life's going to spiral. And I'm wondering what's up with Ed. Kinda freaky...in a good way. If that makes sense. x3 Can't wait for the next chapter (well...I can, but it certainly won't be /patiently/).
Supernovocaine chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
What a hateful little girl...

Hope she gets her just desserts, hating Edward like that.

Interesting so far, nice hook. Now I'm wondering what Ed's doing there, and why he knows about this Titania (how do you pronounce that?) girl. Please update soon!

C.B.