Reviews for the Rose
Ember Belli chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
OOOOOO, I like it! It's me ~LavenderDaniella!
Sugarhon chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
Lily Yamamoto chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
Hm, honestly i didn't find it nesessary for them to have sex, i thought it was cute when she grabs his face and kisses him, you could have kept it at then and then she could have sai dthat she loves him. And and Sweeney could have just saw them making out or something. But i pretty good chapter all in all!
myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 12 . 11/21/2008
that. was fabulutastic. haha not even a word. but yeah the lucy problem has been taken care of (thank goodness)
TheDreamChaser chapter 12 . 11/21/2008
heheheh I like this chapter

update soon
Apprentice Writer chapter 12 . 11/12/2008
I read it!
AimForTheJugular chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
I am SO totally still reading this! This is like the best thing EVER!
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
I just got back don't leave me now!
Lily Yamamoto chapter 12 . 11/9/2008
Dude, i love this story, please don't give up on it now! I had someone give up on a really good story and it was very disappointing, please don't give up!
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 11 . 9/3/2008
Sweeney, definitely. Now you have my vote, it's the only one that matters, so UPDATE! And now that I'm ungrounded, I'm going to go update The Odd One Out with an awesome action chapter. See ya!
Lily Yamamoto chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
The beginning was so sweet, a cute mother/child moment, well, you know what i mean!
myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
i'm so sorry i felt like i haven't reviewed in forefvers! it was amaziingngn updae really soon!
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
I'm confuzzled. Did Sweeney give her the rose? Or did Rose leave it and now she's run off?
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 9 . 7/14/2008
Elizabeth and Carol? Um...

Other than that... which might be a typo...

AW! Poor everybody! (I say that a lot, don't I?) I was so SURE that Rose was Nellie's daughter! Gr. And yay more of Mr. T's soft side!

By the way, will you read my story on Fictionpress? I don't know if I've asked you before... It's called Desperate Times. My user is the same.
Lily Yamamoto chapter 9 . 7/14/2008
Awe! Poor Rosey, mean . Great Chapter!