Reviews for the Rose
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
Aw! They are officially Mose now! Or possibly Mase, but that sounds weird.
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
Poor Mark. In love with a girl who can't understand love. *tear*
Lily Yamamoto chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
Oh snap, she was in a circus! That sucks! Poor Rosey!
Lily Yamamoto chapter 7 . 6/29/2008
Awe, this chapter was sweet,especially the end. Poor Mark, that must have been awkward. Lol, hurray! Pie for me!
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
I think I've got it figured out. Rose is Lovett's daughter (duh- I've known that for a while) Todd will actually like Rose (yay!) Rose will be a source of bonding for Todd and Lovett (more yay!) and Mark will get together with Rose (triple yay!). Update soon so I know if I'm right!
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
Aw! I think Mark is my new favorite character. Don't worry, Rose, you haven't been replaced! Soon you and Mark will be together and I'll regard you as one person. :) Rork... or Mose... I dunno.
myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
long is good. I like long as long as it has a point and isn't pointless rambling. and this waasn't. Great job. Update SOON!
Lily Yamamoto chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
I like this chapter. Rose said 'mummy' that is so cool. And Mark gave her flowers, that was adorible. But why was Rose yelling at Mr. T when he was about to kill someone?

Woo, pie! M, finger...
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Ooh, Sweeney Todd has someone who shares his passion for "rubies"! Wonder if there will soon be TWO serial killers in Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pie Emporium?
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Hehehe! Sweeney Todd comes into the story. I'm loving this. Still think Rose is the cutest thing since Johanna as a toddler with flour on her head. :)
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aw... She's so sweet. I love Rose. -tear-
MK-LJR-BB chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
aw! he likes her!

i still wanna know whats up with the engraved leg of hers?

are you ever gonna explain that?
Lily Yamamoto chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Aw, that's cute!
friska-freak chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
she... giggled? O.O

Oh God cliffie, CLIFFIE! argh! no i wanna no what happens next! pls update soon!
Lily Yamamoto chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
awe, silly rose! Thinking blood is funny.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »