Reviews for Grave Reflections
im.graff chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
What a wonderful short story!
I'd hate to fixate on something trivial, but two things have really impressed me. First of all, the language is simple and fitting. When we are grieving, we never go thinking in complicated, long, "posh" words per se. Just ... casual language so to speak. It installs a very sombre tone and I think it is very fitting!
The climax "Unfeeling, unfriendly, and unresponsive" is such a nice touch! The stress of "unresponsive" is hinting towards Deidara's frustration and gives dimension to the character in such an elegant way ... oh, it's just so satisfying.
All in all, you did a great job! :D
Luneon chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
;_; cry
17stepsdown chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I totally agree with you! There really should be more friendship fics. A story about love is fine but friendship is when you can really get somewhere. I personally find fics about friendship more emotional and memorable than ones about love.
Tem's Promise chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Yes. Thank you for foccusing on the friendship part of Sasori and Deidara's friendship, just so many romance stories out there o.O.
I love how you captured their personalities and got them in character.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hey!Romance is cool but friendship is ok,i guess
Grievous daydreamer chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That has to be the sweetest Deidara and Sasori fic I've ever read... I must...not cry...TT-TT The characters were spot on, too.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This is a nice story. Good work on the plot and it was touching and sweet.
LifeinClover chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That was well written and very impressive. I love it.
Sasori4eva chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Wonderful Fic Nice job and Very well written
tatiyana chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
that was so sad x( i wass crying:)
SnapdragonBojangles chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
THANK you. I thought I was one of the only ones who enjoyed friendship rather then romance between these two. Amen to there not being more friendship fics out there. Anyway, this was a nice little story. This is how I've always imagined there actual relationship being: kinda borderline friendship rather than the mushy-gushy or stone cold extremes you often see. Nice job!