Reviews for Stripped
thebookworm90 chapter 18 . 1/28
I liked this. I'm also really glad that Ichigo wasn't feminized. That happens a lot in fanfiction and I don't understand why.
BashfulMangaka chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Loved every chapter of this story. Thank you and keep them coming you've got a fan in me (_)
NommiDahlia chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
I LOVED THIS! 3 I was expecting a bit more angsty scenes when GrimIchi got caught by Soul Society...but, what can I say, I'm a sucker for happy endings! :D Just finished watching Grimm vs Ichigo fight in season 8 yesterday...and I just had to read some GrimIchi slash after that xD (Forever the yaoi fan *snickers*). So this was an immediate fav! :)
Beccabu32 chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
I feel ya can't stand Red but I see your point
maggiepiece chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
I loved this story! And damn, you're so right about 14-year-olds and their form of Bleach fanfiction... I'm glad I'm not the only one in this network that has a strong dislike for Mpreg ;) Well, back to the actual review: I liked that the story was romantic without being cheesy, you did a great job:) So not I'm going to check out more of the stuff you wrote ;)
listarine chapter 18 . 5/7/2013
Damn, this was great. I know you probably don't even read these anymore since it's been a really long time, but just wanted to leave a note of appreciation.

The lost years just make me so sad though :(
I kind of hate Grimm for ditching Ichigo all those years...especially when you keep mentioning his dimension-jumping capabilities. Ughhh
And a little resentful at Ichigo too for getting married and kind of just sitting around until he died...I mean it's probably not that hard to break into Soul Society if he really REALLY tried. Like, kidnap the Shinigami that's posted to Karakura, or set a bunch of Hollow bait that forces Shinigami to intervene...
Well that's probably beside the point of this fic, which gets a ton of its impact from the general angstiness/sadness, in my opinion.
Anyways sorry for the wall of text, loved the story!
briar black death rose chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
The ending was great and I'm glad that they were together in the end and that Jack didn't care...Though I do wish Jack knew he was named after Grimmjow lol
briar black death rose chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
oh poor Grimmjow, gotta be Kisuke if it's a new doctor cause kurostuchi and akon ain't that kind lol
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
i like the part how Grimmjow says he's german and not all espada are spanish and the five bucks to stare comment
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
i think you did a great job describing hollows since well the only vasto lorde's I can think of from bleach were hallibel and her fraccion but Apache, mila rose and sun sun were most likely adhuchas. This is really good so far.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
you're doing pree good so far, honestly I could care less about how you write it cause well I been looking for either hot shinigamiXhollow ichigoXgrimmjow pairings or them as neko hybrids lol
Guppy-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I just have to say thank you. This was the first fanfiction story I had ever read, and I have to say, I'm glad it was. I can still remember each detail, even though it has been so long. Thank you, very very much.
M.M chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Like it. And after reading Ouran High School Host Club, I too have a twincest fetish.
M.M chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Nice...
M.M chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait...wait. What's with the "Before I knew it, I was reunited with the kid. But it wasn't quite the way I'd hoped our collision would occur. I always imagined that he would still be alive." Now I'm really curious. I'm gonna go read the next chapter.