Reviews for To Have Been Loved
TiTivillus chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was absolutely amazing. Especially loved your last two lines. Spot on. Kudos
dolla-dolla-bills-y'all chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I'm crying horribly right now. You have a talent for writing, a real gift with words. Don't let that talent go to waste.
g chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This pep talk was the best thing I've read in weeks: "Look Jack, you're a Mercer now. That means all the shit in your past, anything bad anyone ever did to you, it's over now. Nobody's ever gonna lay a finger on you again without having hell to pay. You just gained three big brothers and in case you didn't know, the Mercer boys are the baddest mother fuckers this side of Detroit," Angel had released a hoot of laughter behind him and flexed his arms". Oh man you're a diamond, this was great!
Sara chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I don't know what to say. This was such a fantastic story, and I'm crying right now. So tragic and at the same time full of love. I am in awe. Thank you for sharing this.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh, this is so sad. Poor Jack. My one wish for the movie, even though I know it gave the remaining Mercers a push to finish what they had to, was that Jack didn't die. He deserved to be babied and teased for a long time after, and not just for his own sake, because I think his death broke them all more than anyone else's would have (even though they obviously love each other equally, but come on, he was the baby). And I feel this introspective piece on Jack's thoughts - his life, his relationships with his brothers - is perfect. Excuse me as I bawl a little.
lizardsnake chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
What a beautiful, well written and sad story. It was adorable and heartwrenching at the same time. You really know how to write
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
nice job ]
WrithingInkling chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This story felt so real and was so sad. Poor Jack.

A very well written and structured story, which I enjoyed reading despite the fact that it brought tears to my eyes. I hope you'll write more for Four Brothers! :-)
sisterdear chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is fantastic. I love how you go over Jacks entire life. From begging to end. The entire thing fits perfectly with the reality of the movie. You end it so beautifully, tying the way he was born to the way he died. Again, this is just fantastic.
tearsXsolitude chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
You should do chapters that elaborate on Jack's past. You do a really good job and i loved this story!
Charmina chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That was so good, you even had me crying in the end. God, I really hate that Jack had to die! He sure deserved a much longer life then that. But you wrote a really good and interesting story! Cheers!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
love it, love it!

So sweet, but at the same time sad. Loved the part about Jerry teaching him how to drive. Can just imagine it :)
Ice Princess Xia chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh my gosh...it all just ended too quickly. This was such an amazing story! Poor Jack though. You wrote the characters really well too. Great writing!
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
omgi lurve it!ZOMG IT WAS ASOME!*saves&* LURVE *glomp*
Luxmint chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OMG! it made my cry, I loved it...

So sad, but so true...