Reviews for Bring Out Your Dead!
Valentine C chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
wow I thought, this can't be happening. She can't be dead. And why is Edward so ok under the circumstances... and then... nice ending :)
The New Vampire chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Nice, sad but nice
Bella M chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh yeah, you got me. But why was Emmett so distraught? Just affected by how the loss of her affected others?
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
"Bella had known this as her heart had stopped." That's the line that gave it away for me! Before, I assumed maybe that it was Bella having died on the cliffs, maybe her body got chopped up by rocks or something (hence the closed casket), even if I was pondering, "Why is Edward not trying to kill himself?"

I loved this fic. Really, it was kind of genius, original, and REALISTIC! That is how Breaking Dawn should have been, instead of how poorly it was actually handled. Awesome!
Odessite chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I liked it. A lot. I loved the portrayal of Emmett, who is probably my favorite among the Cullen boys, as a being with thoughts ranging beyond sex and sports, but rather one who can be serious at times.
kandra chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
It was beautiful. I loved it. I guess that writing this from Edwards's POV would have been much more difficult and angsty... hehehe. Specially with him reading all the people around and what they really thought of his Bella.
MadeNew chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
It was definitely worth reading. I'm not sure why the emotions of the vampires were so violent, though, when they knew Bella was perfectly fine. I suppose I understand Edward - he hates everything he's "taking" from her - but Emmett?
Mizra chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aw, dang you got me. I could have sworn you offed Bella. As much as some of us wouldn't mind that much... ;)

Nicely done!
AliceRox chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
wow that was great, i didn't expect Bella to be a vampire in the end! really great!
Jessykah chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I loved it. You had me for a while there :P

Well composed.
YouKnowDebussy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
i think you did really well. it was realistic, funny, and thoughful at the same time. great job!