Reviews for Night Air
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
LOL hehehehe I actually wished this happened in canon of the series. It's much more appealing and very in character for both Mai and Jounouchi. U did a great job with writing their interaction during their time on the Duelist Kingdom cruise ship. I also loved the mini-epilogue at the end. Its definitely very in character between the two lovers. Keep up the great work of writing awesome polarshipping stories my firend. XD
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awwww...this was cute, and amuzing. I don't get seasick. I've always been perfectly comfortable with all forms of travel. Though once I did get carsick...but I blame that on the food I ate before. So I can't help you with the seasickness question.

I like the drabble at the end. "Hey Mai, remember that one time? yeah, I almost died then...good times...good times..."

"...baka."
KagomeMiroku chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aww it was cute!
Lightest'Ink chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was cute. :D Thanks for writing that, I'm in a happier mood now. :) :)
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! I must tell you I love the way you write Jou _
Blaze the Horizon chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
First review! Yes! Anywho, I loved it. Just the right amount of aloof/awkwardness from them that you see in the beginning eps. It was cute, though not over-the-top fluffy. You write them well.

And I really loved this part: "Why did this kid make her think so much of her past? Not just the stuff that happened. It was like... something she'd had a long time ago and forgotten about. Lost. Been taken from her. Not innocence, not from a punk kid like this, but... something close to it."

I'm pretty sure that's what she thinks of him, even if she never admits it in the series. A read between the lines sort of thing.

The epilogue was adorable- so very in character. Mai needs to thwack Jou upside the head more often, IMO. XD