Reviews for PERMISSION TO SEEK Sasuke X Naruto Shino X Naruto
LOVE!
sgriffin730 chapter 66 . 12/24/2018
this was wonderful!
SunMoonKitsune chapter 66 . 2/11/2014
OMFG! i read this all through out the night jesus i thought shino was gonna stay dead i was so said when shino "died" i could so totally see naruto doing more than knocking people back with a burst of chakra im talking alot of rage screaming chakra billowing out from him in a crimson pillar and alot of death.
Guest chapter 66 . 12/8/2012
I loved every bit of it. the detail,the caressing heart put into it. its incredible
bostafu chapter 66 . 11/22/2011
siigh~ I know deem this my all-time favourite and first ShinoxNaruto fic. Ahh so good!
bostafu chapter 46 . 11/21/2011
Wowowow wth haku! Man this is getting even better! Wondering who you are pairing haku with
bostafu chapter 40 . 11/21/2011
Omg that's why I was so disappointed that shino wasn't taller than naruto XD
bostafu chapter 38 . 11/21/2011
Oh man you really know about bugs and all the worst ways to die from them to do shino justice. *shudderz* worst way to die.
bostafu chapter 34 . 11/21/2011
Waaah waah, naruto why won't you tell him? Don't you want to trust him?
bostafu chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
Daamn.. Shino is as bad as Gaara.. maybe even worse..

Oooh what's this is this a Gaaneji i'm sensing?
bostafu chapter 22 . 11/21/2011
Oh yea! They're back! I'm so glad you don't over dramatize and separate them for too long.
bostafu chapter 21 . 11/21/2011
Nooo! Shino it was a misunderstanding! T_T
bostafu chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
Yeeees! They got together! WOOT! Man I'm so glad that what Sasuke did didn't affect their relationship. OMG that was sooo ROMANTIC!(I've never thought I would have used my phrase or word in my whole life) omg I would've never thought that Shino X Naruto would be sooo good! I think you're the only one ;P.
bostafu chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
Yess.. yess mwuwahahaha! Find out what TRULY happened and get that Uchiha!
bostafu chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
mmm damn all the good scenes in the shower eh? Too bad it turned into a nightmare... I love how Shino calls Naruto tenshi *siigh* so loving kya.

Oooh okay that death by infidelity crime certainly explains the death of Elsa. Well more like tones down the flabbergast of it.