Reviews for Spoilers
Brilliant!

Well done!

Kamai6
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is really beautifully written. It reminds me of the visual composition of 'girl with a pearl earring' there's a sense of heart-stopping gravity. I would love to see a multi-part with River, from you.
Jade Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Incredible River perspective. You really show how she knows the Doctor - allowing time for navigation errors (which is adorable of her, really) and recognizing his lying without resenting him for it. I also like the way she has to cope with the cyclical nature of their meeting. You captured some of her temptation to explain everything, particularly in the choice of words in "his rules." The slightly ominous conclusion works wonderfully, intentionally or not, with the second part of this arc. Thank you for making River a sympathetic character; many are inclined to dismiss her immediately for whatever reason. You did the sam thing with Joan in your other story, which I have not reviewed, and I enjoy your more positive take on characters that get mostly overlooked or vilified.
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is a brilliant idea. I love it! You've written it really well. Its fabtastic!
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oh, I like. It's very nice to see a good story about River Song after all the fanwank (so...much...fanwank). I like the idea of her allowing him time for navigational errors, and of him having pretended not to know her at past meetings (it does explain why it took her a while to catch on).

Adding this to the Tin Dog.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oh, great look into River's perspective.

Your second-to-last paragraph is fantastic, especially this line:

What hurts as much is his suspicion of her; she realises now that he's always trusted her because he's always known her, as simple as that.-That's quite an interesting thought. Good job!
christinesangel100 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is great! Brilliant take on how River SOng felt. Great story!
bobbymcfoogle chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I really like this! Well done; beautifully written.