Reviews for Harry's Hearing the Truth
I'm a Hufflepuff chapter 8 . 3/16
When you did the sorting hat thing with Harry you forgot to say Hufflepuff...it makes it seem not important :( Everyone always overlooks Hufflepuff and calls it where the leftovers go...

COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU THINK HUFFLEPUFF IS MORE THAN WHERE LEFTOVERS GO!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 34 . 12/30/2015
Very sweet story.
lilacwaffles chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
its cool your awesome love this fic it is awesome already
Guest chapter 34 . 9/14/2015
You actully through out the story used better English and Grammer then most born English speakers.
ellareadalot chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
awesome fanfic
FiveFootFrankie chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Honestly, you're doing pretty good on your English :) I know people who speak English as their first language and don't write it as well as this.
Luna chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
I would never be able to tell that you do not speak the American language. You are better at it than some whom only know this one. You should be very proud.
missgsmith51 chapter 34 . 4/30/2015
This was a fun story, although I was quite frustrated for Harry. Anyone who suffers with chronic ailments can sympathize with him, I am sure.

I did like the pairings. I loved your original characters. Julie was very well-rounded - hard-working, intelligent, and fun. Ken was a stronger character and a MUCH better friend than Ron. He, too, was interested in his studies as well as having fun. Neville and Luna are two of my favorites, and I think they brought out the best in Harry, and vice versa.

I think the absence of Ron was good for Hermione as well as Harry. Without Ron's jealousy, his constant whining to play chess or Quidditch and forget studying, and his expectation that Hermione should do all of his work for him, she was able to be herself without apologies among hard-working friends with a similar work ethic ... and she didn't have to become a grumpy nag. They all got on with their homework, finished it, and still managed to find time for fun. And that was despite their three different grade levels! Best of all, they all stayed friends throughout their lives and supported and loved each other as extended families do.

Thanks for a wonderful story.
missgsmith51 chapter 33 . 4/30/2015
Oh, goodie! I love Neville and Luna as a couple. He's so quiet and sweet and down-to-earth, and she is equally sweet but very "airy-faerie." Both are deeply loyal and loving friends. I notice we didn't have to think about Ron at all, either! (I expect he was quite jealous of Neville and the twins, though.)
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 4/30/2015
What a couple of turkeys! Snape and McGonagall will probably go spare, and I don't blame them. After all, Quirrell has shown that there are still those with malicious intent toward Harry. Since Remus is at Hogwarts, I think we can safely expect Dementors, Peter, and Sirius very soon!
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 4/30/2015
These kids really get up to a lot of adventures. If Harry weren't so sickly, they probably wouldn't be all that dangerous - certainly less so than a Cerberus, the Philosopher's Stone, and Norbert. Alas, he IS sickly, and it seems any excitement stirs up a fever. Poor kid.
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
Kids! They always think there will never be another opportunity to see or do something, and it has to be done RIGHT THIS MINUTE or the chance is lost forever. *sigh* For some weird reason, this reminds me of an opposing idea quoted by Wang Chi-yang from Flower Drum Song, in response to an invitation to go out on New Year's Eve: "Thank you, but I never go out. One of the virtues of growing old is knowing that if you do not go out you do not miss anything."

Actually, the truth is probably somewhere between. In most cases, you can usually do things at a later, more convenient time. I think Harry & Co. are about to find this for themselves.
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 4/30/2015
Interesting. I like the idea of a sort of "built in" charm to protect the kids. I hope Harry takes Snape down into the chamber.
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 4/30/2015
I've often wondered why Minerva was not closer to Harry in canon. After all, Lily and the Marauders (especially James and Sirius) were her darlings. Although I do NOT like canon Severus at all, he seemed to be more "hands on" with his kids than Minerva was. I always felt she was far too detached from her house; she should have spent some time there each evening, even if it was only an hour. She was too much like Dumbledore ... an "absentee landlord," so to speak. Both were spread far too thin to do all of their jobs properly. This is not good with adolescents like the twins or even Harry. Had she been around more and established trust with the kids, many things might have played out differently.
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 4/30/2015
Why is Quirrell still stuttering? I thought that was an affectation to prevent people from realizing he was "hosting" Voldemort on the back of his head. So ... Did Lucius "revive" Moldyshorts with one of the Horcruxes? Or did Quirrell do it himself? The Diadem was hidden in the RoR, so he'd have had easy access.