Reviews for Harry's Hearing the Truth
SerenityKitsune chapter 2 . 4/23
you write in better English than most americans... including me! also, I really love this story so far! good job!
Hellfire-Princess chapter 2 . 1/15
Nonsense, I haven't seen any mistakes (granted it's 11:50 PM where I live and I'm physically tired and mentally awake). Quite often it is those who do not speak English natively who are best at English. This is because their vocabulary and speech are not hindered by slang and mispronunciations that have developed within native speakers due to slang.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
It's too bad Snape can't find it in his heart to use Harry, or even Mr. Potter, instead of just Potter. It sounds so cold.

I would love to see what Poppy and Minerva could do to Petunia for her neglect of Harry. I think I would hit her with a spell, so that she felt every single injury she caused poor little Harry to receive. Of course, nothing should show; she should just feel the effects of them. I think it would be nice for Dudley and Vernon to experience the same thing. I'll bet they would hightail it to a doctor quickly enough if they were the ones doing the hurting.

I also think it would be a nice "treat" for Dumbledore to experience the effects of every injury or untreated illness that Arabella reported to him and he ignored. For the headmaster of a school full of children and adolescents, he really is clueless about some of their deeper needs. Or maybe he just doesn't care.
Bluewolf80 chapter 32 . 8/6/2016
Surely Harry knows that doing things like that will make him sicker? He wasn't even that reckless in the books!
Bluewolf80 chapter 30 . 8/6/2016
I would've loved to see their reactions to those "talks"!
This is just my opinion, but I think that it should have been left up to Julia's parents to talk to her about sex. Especially since she and Harry are so young and are obviously well supervised. I would have been pretty P. if someone talked to my kids about those things without my permission.
I'm a Hufflepuff chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
When you did the sorting hat thing with Harry you forgot to say Hufflepuff...it makes it seem not important :( Everyone always overlooks Hufflepuff and calls it where the leftovers go...

COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU THINK HUFFLEPUFF IS MORE THAN WHERE LEFTOVERS GO!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 34 . 12/30/2015
Very sweet story.
lilacwaffles chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
its cool your awesome love this fic it is awesome already
Guest chapter 34 . 9/14/2015
You actully through out the story used better English and Grammer then most born English speakers.
ellareadalot chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
awesome fanfic
FiveFootFrankie chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Honestly, you're doing pretty good on your English :) I know people who speak English as their first language and don't write it as well as this.
Luna chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
I would never be able to tell that you do not speak the American language. You are better at it than some whom only know this one. You should be very proud.
missgsmith51 chapter 34 . 4/30/2015
This was a fun story, although I was quite frustrated for Harry. Anyone who suffers with chronic ailments can sympathize with him, I am sure.

I did like the pairings. I loved your original characters. Julie was very well-rounded - hard-working, intelligent, and fun. Ken was a stronger character and a MUCH better friend than Ron. He, too, was interested in his studies as well as having fun. Neville and Luna are two of my favorites, and I think they brought out the best in Harry, and vice versa.

I think the absence of Ron was good for Hermione as well as Harry. Without Ron's jealousy, his constant whining to play chess or Quidditch and forget studying, and his expectation that Hermione should do all of his work for him, she was able to be herself without apologies among hard-working friends with a similar work ethic ... and she didn't have to become a grumpy nag. They all got on with their homework, finished it, and still managed to find time for fun. And that was despite their three different grade levels! Best of all, they all stayed friends throughout their lives and supported and loved each other as extended families do.

Thanks for a wonderful story.
missgsmith51 chapter 33 . 4/30/2015
Oh, goodie! I love Neville and Luna as a couple. He's so quiet and sweet and down-to-earth, and she is equally sweet but very "airy-faerie." Both are deeply loyal and loving friends. I notice we didn't have to think about Ron at all, either! (I expect he was quite jealous of Neville and the twins, though.)
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 4/30/2015
What a couple of turkeys! Snape and McGonagall will probably go spare, and I don't blame them. After all, Quirrell has shown that there are still those with malicious intent toward Harry. Since Remus is at Hogwarts, I think we can safely expect Dementors, Peter, and Sirius very soon!