Reviews for Who Was That Masked Man?
xt1me chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I liked this. There was something about this, optimistic nihilism maybe. Great fic.
DawningStar chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I love this. A thoughtful, philosophical Racer X, coping with things as he must have done to have lasted so long-I love it, and you do such a great job showing it!

And I love your Minx, too. She's quite different from mine, but still seems real to me, which definitely takes good writing since mine's wedged herself into my brain so firmly.

Thanks for this, and I'm hoping you write more!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
you did a really good job with this fic- racer x has always been such a sad but still a heroic figure- to me - he was/is someone who makes the ultimate sacrifice for family and for loved ones- i loved hearing him talk and explain his feelings- goodjob- good job!2- hope to read more of your racer x soon
EliLorraine chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Quite the moving piece. Really makes you look differently at Racer X and everything. I love your story cause it makes you think and ponder about many things. Impressive work. I'd enjoy seeing more of your stories.
Rasei chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is a good characterions of X/Rex. Good job.
SerpentsAttire chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This ... was brilliant. No other words for it, no critiscm. It was just brilliant. Thank you. :)
hedanicree chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Okay, I have to give you props for this with the way you worked Howl's (at least I think it's Howl's, been awhile since I watched it) into the description and then into the name of X's car. That was some brilliant work, and the dialog, argument and reasoning in their conversation, well done. It's nice to read someone who can make characters come across as intellectuals, i.e., real people.