Reviews for Secrets
Yoruhime-san chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Tattoo on Yuki is definitely sexy ;)
YaoiChick1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
YAY for the YukiKyo hottness! It's to bad you left it off there but its your story your decision. It's really good though. Still confused what Yuki had a tatoo of though...
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
For a fan girl like me, this, I liked!

Tattoos, that sounded sexy all right!
The Cat Ate My Inner Child chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
KYA! CONTINUE! In fact, abandon the real world. Period. Make fanfiction your entire existence. Period. Of course I'm kidding (though if you would...), all of your fanfics are just SO GOOD! Never stop writing. Ever. Or I will kill you. Period.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
that's awesome! READ IT YOU PEOPLE! ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK! and i know what ur thinking well...ITS WAY! BETTER! ja ne! PLEASE! UPDATE ASAP!
istopped chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
i, too, think it's sexy. hahaha! XD nice one!
Nayunari 'Ayu' Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Please continue!
RollingOffHeads chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
whoa that was amazing! You had me at the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing and I nearly flipped at the end! you are such an incredible writer, awesome job
AineNiamh chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Cute! It's nice for a first one!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hyuu! that was SO CUTE!*fangirl squeel*
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
KYAH! That was really good! So what if it's been awhile since you wrote romance. Apparently, you've still got the magic touch. Cuz this was awesome! Yuki with a tatoo? LOL Now that's something new.
MindoftheSongbird chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
The story's really awesome! And personally, I think you should either continue it or make a sequal.
Psycho Sombrero chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Ah, I love KyoXYuki's. This one is very well-written, too! You ish good writer! The idea of a tattoo on Yuki actually is a bit sexy...haha. I better leave before I go completely fangirl-ish. I cant wait to see more story!
oONatsuOo chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aww! That was funny AND adorable! I love Yuki/Kyou-ness!
Matistama chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
jumps aroung like manic* SQUE! HEHEHEHEHE!