Reviews for I Would Never Hurt You
NYPDm07 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
OH MY GOD, WHY DOES ADAM HAVE TO BE SO SAD AND ADORABLE? It broke my heart when I read how lonely he was. Every time he cried, it made me want to break down, too. I can already picture him doubled over on his bed, alone, crying his heart out because Lawrence has to be a LOSER and refuses to leave stupid Allison. Poor Adam! I feel so bad for him, he seems so miserable. I can't wait for him to achieve the happiness he deserves.

This story is REALLY good, and I can't wait for you to update it. It was written very well, and I LOVED the description you used for everything. Once again, I'm jealous! If my stories were like this, I'd be happy.

AND DAMN, THOSE SEX SCENES WERE INTENSE! I felt heated just reading it! The whole time, though, I was BEGGING Adam to push him away and be like 'If you don't love me, then leave!' Or something! I want to see Lawrence get rejected by Adam. It's so tragic seeing Adam just being used for sex. I want him to stand up for himself, show Lawrence how badly it hurts to be denied love. :(

This story is really awesome so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing it! :)
nicoleb chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
This review's a year late, but... Aw. XD Adam is so cute when he's angsting, isn't he? This is totally how Saw should've gone, though. Why would Whannell want to try to kill off such an awesome character as Adam in favor of stupid, 2D ones like Amanda and Lynn? Ugh. Oh, well. XD Update soon! I promise I'll review faster than I did here. 3
SALJStella chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
AWWW! CUUUUTE! _ This chapter was so adorably moving! Not only is your writing awesome (as usual XD) but also, I loved the whole Adam-leaving-message-thing. Seriously, it was so Adam! He's so adorably commitophobe, so he can't say this stuff straight to Lawrence's face, but has to do it via tape-recorder! Damn it, Adam! Stop complaining about Lawrence just using you for sex; if he'd gotten to hear that adorable message, we wouldn't even have this problem! XD And it was also adorable that Lawrence had begged the cops to go and find Adam! Thank God that they've found him now, so they can bring him back to the hospital and Lawrence! I wonder if Lawrence will manage to hold back at least until they've removed the bullet from Adam's shoulder... Nah, it doesn't sound like him. XD
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Two years since you updated? Not cool. But I still love the story. And I want to see that flashback you mentioned.

And, of course, I loved the sex. Smut is awesome.

Update real soon. Like, tomorrow!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Oh, I loved the sex scene. So hot. I feel bad for Adam, I hope he gets happy soon!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ooo, this seems really interesting. This is the first Adam/Lawrence fic that I've read and it's reallly good ;)
TheNextAmandaYoung chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
This story made me laugh out of sympathy for Adam and the horniness

of Lawrence because this is such a good story.I love WRITE MORE SOON!
GodGudKami chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Grr... Well, I'll forgive your late update because this chapter was... AMAZING! (I'm not really angry about the delay; it happens to us all. I just wanted to be annoying. XD) ARGH! Adam and Lawrence smut! So HOT! Lawrence is a class-A jerker-offer! Aren't you, Lawrence? Yes, you are. And if Pirates of the Caribbean makes those two horny, I'd hate to think what Brokeback Mountain would do to them. XD Maybe we'll find out at some point. Either way, hurt and comfort soon to come! I hope, at least, because, as adorable as Adam-angst is, I don't know how much he can take in one fic. 3
nicoleb chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
OMG! So hot and sad! Lawrence, WHY are you such a denying idiot? You do the denying in almost every fic, and poor Adam is the one who has to be brave and face his feelings first, even though he's so scared and angry and BROKEN inside! And, on a side-note... That flashback was SO FREAKING HOT. GOD. Lawrence may be a denying moron, but he sure can do a good "deed!" _~ Adam really enjoyed it, too (obviously XD). I'm looking forward to some adorable comforting eventually, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the smut, too!
Murder Junkie chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
M, delicious angst... But this fic is not quite yummy enough, as it is... You've still got to give us the 'comfort' that goes with the 'hurt,' after all. *grins* And I'll be waiting to read it!

...By the by, does Lawrence have a prosthetic foot here? One would imagine the ragged trauma caused by a hacksaw would prevent the re-attachment of his severed foot, yet I've read not one fic that addresses the issue. I'm all for suspending disbelief, but impromptu amputation is what makes this fic possible.
SALJStella chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
AW! So CUTE! I know it's weird to say this, since he just jacked Adam off, but Lawrence is such a BASTARD in this fic! Lawrence, Adam just said he loved you, damn it! Hell, even when you do this with someone you don't really love, you ALWAYS say that you love them back! And when it's with ADAM of all people, it's a damn death penalty if you don't! ARGH! You're supposed to be the smart one here! *Hits him a little* Anyway, this chapter was adorable! For some reason, I found it really cute that Adam and Lawrence were watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Adam pretend to be all grumpy and bitter and Lawrence to be all responsible and mature, but I bet they sit there all day, screaming at the screan when Jack Sparrow dies. XD And then of course, it was the sex scene, which was... Wah. *Drools* We need more of those! Update NOW! NOW, I tell you! XD
Superdog750 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Ahem. Okay. First of all: OH GAWD! SMUT! YAY! That was awesome, you should write "stuff" *wink wink* like that more often! xD Second: WAH! Poor Adam! He's so lonely D: But he won't be lonely for long, because this story is gonna have a happy ending. Period. Third: Awesome chapter in general! Totally worth the wait! Fourth: What was up with the wait? I was getting worried ;p
Liv'Simply chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Awsome,I Love Adam :P
nicoleb chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
AW! So hot and cute and sweet and angsty, all in one! Adam is so heartbroken over the way Lawrence treats him, and Lawrence doesn't even know it! TALK to him, Adam! Why are you always so STUPID like that? UGH! Ah, well! That sex scene was hot as hell, too! Not that all sex scenes with Adam and Lawrence aren't, but never mind that! Besides, there was a sex scene in the last chapter (well, sort of), so if the style you're using is going to be "one sex scene per chapter," I'm going to be really, really happy. XD
DylanClark chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
awh update2x!

i usually dnt read 'saw' fics but i love this one!

i cnt wait 2 c wats gna happen 2 adam n lawrence