Reviews for The Lambs
I loved this story but I was in no way prepared for the sudden tragedy. Whyyyyy?
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 15 . 1/12
You bitch! I hate you
RiddleMeBlack chapter 15 . 8/6/2017
Why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Ayame chapter 15 . 6/25/2017
Great book, however the ending seeems a bit rushed. If you wanted to have a tragic ending you could have planned for it more. It seems semi unbelievable.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 4 . 4/5/2017
Harry se convirtio en lobo...bueno hombre lobo... Bueno algun regalo debio tener despues de la follada q le dieron
zealous soul chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
hate the ending... why did harry have to die in the end? wasn't endings supposed to be happy? stupid ending...
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
Really nice story - liked Fenrir's character.
The ending was very sudden in my opinion though

Thanks for writing!
ImmemorialMemory chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
Well, that was probably one ofthe most bland, damsel-in-distress Harry I have ever read. He just gave birth then died?
ImmemorialMemory chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
Can't believe Harry's already in love with him, ugh. Fenrir hasn't showed much effort into being a decent human being and just all but declared he was in love. Then Harry came swooning in his arms. What the heck.
ImmemorialMemory chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
I damn well hate Fenrir in this story. He's a freaking psycho. And Harry's a Gary Stu. What the heck.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
If someone gives you STD, you don't EVER start loving them.
If something MAKES you love them, it is to be a horror story.
Mrs. Mbaku-zayabeldraga chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
i havent read this yet, but omg the Lord Loss reference!
DarrellJackson22 chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
I hate you! I hate you so bad! I did not see that ending coming! It was so sad, yet so good at the same time. Me and sad endings. I have a love/hate thing going on. I loved this entire story except for the crazy Lily but I can live with it that. It was absolutely wonderful, thank you so much.
ara chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
...I hate you! I did not see that ending coming! It was so sad, yet so good at the same time. Me and sad endings have a love/hate thing going on. I loved this entire story it was absolutely brilliant, thank you.
Msppec chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
* Sighs* You know I really liked this. But I have these pet peeve where I know a character is supposed to be a mate with another character and yet has sex with other people. Even if they didn't know they have a mate, I'm expecting them to only be with THAT person. Cal me what you want. I'm too disappointed to read any further but you did a good job so I want to give you the review...