Reviews for The Lambs
ImmemorialMemory chapter 15 . 5/11
Well, that was probably one ofthe most bland, damsel-in-distress Harry I have ever read. He just gave birth then died?
ImmemorialMemory chapter 8 . 5/11
Can't believe Harry's already in love with him, ugh. Fenrir hasn't showed much effort into being a decent human being and just all but declared he was in love. Then Harry came swooning in his arms. What the heck.
ImmemorialMemory chapter 5 . 5/11
I damn well hate Fenrir in this story. He's a freaking psycho. And Harry's a Gary Stu. What the heck.
If someone gives you STD, you don't EVER start loving them.
If something MAKES you love them, it is to be a horror story.
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
i havent read this yet, but omg the Lord Loss reference!
DarrellJackson22 chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
I hate you! I hate you so bad! I did not see that ending coming! It was so sad, yet so good at the same time. Me and sad endings. I have a love/hate thing going on. I loved this entire story except for the crazy Lily but I can live with it that. It was absolutely wonderful, thank you so much.
ara chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
...I hate you! I did not see that ending coming! It was so sad, yet so good at the same time. Me and sad endings have a love/hate thing going on. I loved this entire story it was absolutely brilliant, thank you.
MSPPPEC chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
* Sighs* You know I really liked this. But I have these pet peeve where I know a character is supposed to be a mate with another character and yet has sex with other people. Even if they didn't know they have a mate, I'm expecting them to only be with THAT person. Cal me what you want. I'm too disappointed to read any further but you did a good job so I want to give you the review...
YinKeket chapter 15 . 1/12/2015
yay on Pany's going to have a child with Charlie. poor Remus. yay Harry is going to have his pup or pups. go Snape going to help. lol Snape living with the wolves until Harry has the pup or pups. yay Harry has a girl. oh man Fenrir is going to have a field day when trying to get the other males off his daughter lol. good thing Draco over heard them and warn the others about it. well that's what Lilly gets for helping and now being eaten. what a fate she has brought upon herself. oh man Harry died saving his lover. now the child is motherless.
YinKeket chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
glad they found Ginny and she will tell everything. man she wouldn't talk and now she is dead. wow Harry figured it out that his so called mother has lied to him all those years. good that Harry is throwing her out,but she should have died. oh no Bella and Lilly are planning things. this can't be good having them escape from jail.
YinKeket chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
crap now Ginny wants Harry and take him away for good and the Lilly lost her mind. oh no the pack is in danger. oh crap Tonks can't be dead. wow Lilly left Ginny alone and the she evil wolf to their death. poor Tonks died even before Remus could be happy. man no fair.
YinKeket chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
oh man Lilly needs to be stopped. yay for Harry ruling over them and trying to bring peace. yay Harry didn't die that's good. man i wonder what Draco's dreams means. yay Remus found a mate after all that;s good. yay Charlie saw his twin brothers. that was smart of Harry asking those questions and see what he gets. oh crap why did Ginny help Bella now Lilly wants her help to kill her son. they should have killed Lilly for killing the king.
YinKeket chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
yay he can do magic just by asking the child if he can use it which is funny. Peter needs to die. yay Harry is saved by the men who helped raised him. oh Charlie's mate is Pansy now everything is coming together about is going DOWN. wow James to the heat for Fenrir. he loved his son far more than his wife sadly. he should have killed Bella when he had the Draco is going to save Harry. Lilly shouldn't used her lightening attack and she killed her lover. poor Harry saw his father dead. Sirius was smart to hand Harry to Fenrir.
YinKeket chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
lol on Harry teasing Fenrir in the tent. lol on Fenrir doesn't want to be near Harry at times in the bed of furs then pull him closer the him. man morning sickness sucks. lol Fenrir wants to play with his mate but his mate is too sleepy. that was wise to leave some men behind to keep safe the pack. the weird food cravings lol. awesome hunt for dark chocolate and honey. lol win on the women smirking and laughing knowing full well what was going on.
YinKeket chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
wow the Queen is going crazy. oh no Fenrir's pack is in danger. what Harry didn't change into a wolf. oh wow Harry is with child and crap the bad people are there to kill. yay the Alastor told the others not to kill. wow i didn't know here were few birthing of werewolves. yep Lilly lost her mind poor thing. good thing James knew better. yay Draco came but saw his crazy aunt plus news on what his crazy mother is going to do plus the dreams i hope. oh man Bella you should have hurt Harry plus the other wolves saw this. oh no Harry got hurt and rare at times for a werewolf birthing. well Draco told what happen. i think Bella should have died. plus i think sadly Lilly has to die too.