Reviews for Hope
ReidFan24-7 chapter 31 . 4/30/2015
So Sam is walking again. This is great finally! Great story I read this whole thing in one shot!
ReidFan24-7 chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
Dean care so much for Sam. This chapter was great.
ReidFan24-7 chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Wow I hope Sam knows what he is getting into.
Dayana chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
Omg! Girl this was amazing! Damn you good!
I want to start reading the next "season" when I'll have the time for that (:
whatnosheep chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
RIP Snowy! This is one crazy tale, and I'm loving it!
Dana chapter 31 . 7/6/2013
Awesome story!
CC-R2000 chapter 31 . 9/5/2012
Man this was amazing! Yes! Sam's walking!
murphy9202 chapter 31 . 5/23/2012
This story is a great continuation of the series.
Valkyrja.Dev chapter 31 . 8/5/2011
Incredible! ... you've done it again! ... and its even better than "Crushed". I love Dean's character from the first day but, since "Crushed!" I've learned to love Sam (he had never been my favorite !)... But Bonnie, the female version of Dean, I find her exquisitely funny.

Brooke, God! she is amazing!.

And Johnny ... I love what a chameleon he is! LOL ... the way he goes from a psycho ninja to a damsel in distress!

As another reader said... LoA, your stories have deprived me of sleep (making me even more sleepless than I usually am) because I found it very difficult to stop reading!

Now, I have begun with "Offspring" and I must say: O...M...G!

Thank you a lot!

You are way my fav writer in here (sorry but its true)... Your stories moved all kind of feelings in me!

Thank you very much!
Liz Roman chapter 31 . 7/20/2011
Oh, my goodness. I don't know if you're still active on this site, but I just finished Hope, and I LOVED it. This and its prequel Crushed! are two of my absolute favorite stories of all time in fan fiction. They kept me up late at night because I couldn't put them down.

Crushed was excellent, but I think in Hope you really hit your stride as far as characterization goes, especially for Sam and Dean. They totally seemed in character to me, especially Dean when he was with his kids, and Sam as he dealt with his disability. I also loved all the OCs, but I think Johnny, Bonnie, and Ling were some of my favorites.

You are truly a talented writer. You have a great instinct for conflict and suspense, an awesome sense of humor that I wish I had (I'm not that witty, but at least I can appreciate it, right?), and an affinity for tugging at the heartstrings. You've got it all, girl! I also loved your comments. They were just as funny as some of the story moments and made me wish I was there in the pub drinking beer with you!

Can't wait to read the sequel to Hope and your other fics. Thanks for a great story.

Cheers! Liz
NaeNae1495 chapter 25 . 7/15/2011
Oh snap. I didnt think Paige was gonna really do it, either. Lying skank!
NaeNae1495 chapter 24 . 7/15/2011
Go head, Brooke! Handle your business girl!
NaeNae1495 chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
Brooke is definitely cut out to be a Winchester. She is so strong. I knew under that responsible personality she had, there was a wildcat waiting to come out.
Laci chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
I dont know if you still write, but I thought I needed to write this review for quite some time. I've read every story and while I must admit, they had me hooked, I thought some constructive critisim was in order.

First I think I have to go into everything I like about the crushed series. I like the way your ocs took on a life of their own and I could picture most of them. I liked the way you built up your plotlines and gave many of your characters complexes and flaws of their own to work out. I liked how you took your time in solving Sam's problem, instead of just having some blessid lightning bolt rain down from heaven to heal him. I liked how you managed to mix Dean's love for Bonnie in with finding the cure. You use good imagary no matter how dirty it is sometimes and many of the scenes I could actually see happening, but not with the authentic Winchesters.

Which brings me to the negatives. Where to begin. The biggest issue I have to admit is Suedom. You pushed them into being all perfect in a thousand ways except like one tragic flaw. But some how their tragic flaw only ever made them more appealing. From Bonnie's heart condition to Sam's wheelchair to even Brooke's little joker scars like scars. Some of them seemed to barely have a tragic flaw or if they did it was an echo of one already portrayed in the story, yours or supernaturals, like Cole's "I'm evil" complex and Hope's "I dont give a damn." The cannon characters had extreme OOCD. Biggest issue being their lost value in life. It's a reoccuring theme in the show that they are more concerned with keeping someone, even assholes who deserve to die, alive than killing them for making a mistake. Another problem I had was the fantasy thing. You frequently dove into some fantasies you had had, which makes your female characters take on your qualities even if they were as different as night and day, like Bonnie and Brooke. All other times they were as different as could be, but when it came to sexual things, they were suddenly the same person. Fact is that is the path to Suedom. Using your own fantasies in a story. You over powered many of your characters, something that plagues stories like this one. I was proud to see the real show take down Sam and Dean's power a couple notches, I just wish you could have done the same for them.

I only bothered to write this much because there is cool things about this story and I think over all you have some decent ideas. But you do sometimes have to tone some things down or keep the world from being perfect and amazing. Twisted shit happens all the time. Just dont make it seem like it is cool all of the time too. I hope you do take heed to this advice on things to cool off a little. Because you are great at entertaining and your characters that are orgional, my favorites being the 3 cousins, Ling, Cole, Hope and Dylan2.

Take care,

sentarla chapter 31 . 5/1/2010
thank you for the reply. I was so happy to hear that there was 4 stories in the series. Loved this one. Liked the little scene with cole and hope and the gun, nice way for the bad news to be broken. thanks and now off to the next story :-)